Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAD VS LDA Screen Shots [ LDA Academy Won ]

+9
TWDOR
AsterPhoenix
Exclusive
Devilman501
FenixFX
Bertha
Judgment Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Simon
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

First topic message reminder :

1. -Judgment Dragon vs Johan = Johan won
2. -Devilman501 vs aj6666 = Devilman501 Won
3. -Kenpachi Zaraki vs Aster Phoenix = Aster Phoenix Won
4. -Dad vs mortalx900 - mortalx900 won
5. -Stardust Dragon vs Shadow the Hedgehog = Stardust Dragon Won
6. -1 JINZO 1 vs kneil_20
7. -Bertha vs Ace
8. -FenixFX vs Omega 6 - FenixFX won

All winners will get 400 points and the losers 100

SCORE: 3 [DAD] - 3 [LDA] ==== we made a final duel DAD vs ACE = ace won so we lost 4-3

anyway we should learn from this war. dont worry guys we can do it next war!!

edited by TheWingedDragonOfRa

Last edited by Dark_Armed_Dragon on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.dadacademy.net

AsterPhoenix

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Liar**, Devil.

Well, it's evident now that 1 Jinzo 1 is the one who lost, and Rolin is the victor. There has been reasonable evidence provided by more than one member. Unless, everyone here is lying, I suppose Jinzo lost.

And yes, mr. X, you're against kneil. I don't know where kneil is, as I haven't seen him on too much on hamachi recently. Hope you find him soon so this tournament ends.

And by the way, what happens in cases of ties in clan wars?

~Aster Phoenix

mr..x

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

but he is not active i cant find him in any time so tell him to be active or make another dueler to face me

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

what is going on!!! xD i see this actually i dont know who is the winner xD
Bertha said that Rolin is better but he dont know who is the winner even the screenshot is .!!?
idk who actually
but
idk damnnn lets see what gonna DAD say first then ....idk?!!!

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Honestly idk whats going on too!!!! did Rolin won >???? if yes then where is the screen shot ??? and Mr..x have to duel that kniel_20

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

lol go and check it in page 3 of this topic think about it man !!!

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Sorry Jinzo i cant belive you with those proves anyway i dicided awesome

a match duel

Dark_Armed_Dragon VS Ace

and who wins his academy wins

Sincs we are the leaders and we're playing for fun!

So if you accept the duel Mr..x VS Kniel_20 will be cancel

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

It dont matter who DAD knows dont get him involed with the problem.
And no one post unless a staff member.
Secondly I have read what you said on ham (Rollin) swearing at 1 jinzo 1 it is not related to the war.
Thridly may i ask jinzo did you change decks?
If so i suggest a full DQ.
Swearing at each other dont sort nything you might get warning for the minuim or a ban for the maxium.
Dont invole staff members in this unless they want to speak about it.

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Nvm we dont care of who wins we just wanna have fun but it sems we got troubles because of Jinzo

Like i said

'Dark_Armed_Dragon VS Ace

and who wins his academy wins "

and Jinzo will be banned for 5 days + Take out from crush team cuz we got shame insted of win

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Jinzo: Banned for 5 days and out from DAD CRUSH TEAM

Reason: u saying some bad words like [/quote]<< F**K you and your mother and your father and your sister and your brother and your future son and all you family
[02:37:50] << i'm fucking your beat mther now
[02:38:13] << and she is calling : " ay ay ay aaaaaaaay ay ay "[quote]
damnn with u

RolinRuff

RolinRuff
Freshmen
Freshmen

Kenpachi Zaraki wrote:It dont matter who DAD knows dont get him involed with the problem.
And no one post unless a staff member.
Secondly I have read what you said on ham (Rollin) swearing at 1 jinzo 1 it is not related to the war.
Thridly may i ask jinzo did you change decks?
If so i suggest a full DQ.
Swearing at each other dont sort nything you might get warning for the minuim or a ban for the maxium.
Dont invole staff members in this unless they want to speak about it.

umm, i didnt swear at jinzo, sorry if u read it wrong, also for those that said i didnt win against 1 jinzo 1 i already explained the matter and have proofs of my wins, and proof of the HAM chat where he admited i won,

first duel: 1st screenshot he admited it was 1-0 to me, and he used a zombie deck, he had a face down regenerating mummy and then he tried to cheat, and use ccv with regenerating mummy as the target, and i solemnd it. so he gave up

second duel: 2nd screenshot, he had changed decks to gadget deck, which shud be a straight DQ (changing decks during match is not allowed), i dueled anyway, noing that he wud be DQ regardless. 2nd screenshot shows LADD and zaborg on feild. first i had LADD at 1300 atk, i used treeborn frog eff and got ladd atk to 800atk, then summoned treeborn frog, since ladd cant negate anymore. i tributed treeborn frog for zaborg destroying his yellow gadget. then before i attked, he summoned man eater bug from his hand. i told him to stop cheating, but he wudnt listen. then he set his hole hand and cussing and saying i didnt win, then he d/c which is shown in the 3rd screenshot.

note: the screenshots are the links, there are no pictures in the forum, i gave the link.

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Glad we got that covered.

DAD VS Ace.

Done. Topic locked. Whoever wins, PM me the screenshots. I'll make sure they're valid. I'll need confirmation from the other too.

-locked-

I don't want more flaming crap going on here.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

OMG ..... guys forgive me i lost 2-1 damn he was lucky -_- summoned DAD and finished me off !

im sorry Crying or Very sad im sorry Crying or Very sad im sorry Crying or Very sad im sorry Crying or Very sad im sorry Crying or Very sad im sorry Crying or Very sad im sorry Crying or Very sad im sorry Crying or Very sad im sorry Crying or Very sad im sorry Crying or Very sad

RolinRuff

RolinRuff
Freshmen
Freshmen

LDA for the win.

nice job Ace. YAY!!!!

sorri guys but this war i represent LDA.

better luck next time in war against DDA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum