Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Article Course open for All Members

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Article Course open for All Members Empty Article Course open for All Members Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hi there fellow DAD members,

It's time to get some creativity in making Articles and since we don't have an Article Team we have ( the DAD members themselves ) to do it. This means everyone can join this Course ( I call it a Course since you will get a reward if you do a good/great job and you will learn from it ) You may use websites like Netrep and the offcial rule book to keep things correct. How will this work:

Rule 1: You can make an article based on just 1 card ( monster,spell or trap ) but when you do this you must follow the following subrules
subrule 1: it must have a PIC of the Card
subrule 2: the rulings
subrule 3: the ways how to abuse it ( if possible )
subrule 4: in what sort of decks the card fitsts best

Rule 2: It must be original, if you get caught with a copy of an already existing Article you will punnished with a -20 DAD credits, if you still decide to copy an Article after you first punnishment you will lose 50 DAD credits and after that 100 DAD credits.

If you decide to make an Article like this and when you did a good job ( or even great ) you will get a reward of 20 DAD credits ( when the article contains good English you will receive an extra 10 DAD credits )

Rule 3: You may also choose to make an Article about an Entire Deck ( type of deck, serie deck etc. )
Subrule 1: you must explain every card even if it is a staple ( than you need to explain why it is a staple )
Subrule 2: You must mention the main strategy and the side strategy and explain them
Subrule 3: Againt what type of decks this deck would work best against ( and explain it ofcourse )

Rule 2: It has to be original, if you get caught with a copy of an already existing deck article you will get punnished with a -120 DAD credits and after that -200 and if you still can't make something original -300 etc.

If you decide to create an Deck Article and you have done a good/great job you will a reward of +150 DAD credits ( when the Article contains well used English you will receive an extra 50 DAD credits )

The Articles will be rated by Mods/Admins and they will determen how many credits you will receive as an reward or punnishment.

Like this isn't enough there is another thing you must keep in mind when you decide to create Articles; If you really did a great job a 8/10 or higher score by the Mods/Admins you will be nominated for Article of the week. Other members will be able to post their opinions and when you get chosen to be the Article Writer of the Week you will Receive 200 DAD credits.

I hope I have made this clear enough, if there are still questions unanswered you can contact me by sending a PM or just mail me.

Have fun and good luck creating those Articles.

~~~~~ The_Dutch_Prince~~~~~

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

2Article Course open for All Members Empty Re: Article Course open for All Members Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

awesome explaining dude awesome job!!

Sticky ~

http://www.dadacademy.net

3Article Course open for All Members Empty Re: Article Course open for All Members Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:30 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

For those still questioning how and what they are supposed to do..; here is an example of a card article ( not admitting this article so I won't get points for it since I already git them )

HERE is the example:

Over the time that Six Samurai's were available on KCVDS I have seen people using Grandmaster in the wrong way and other people didn't quit get to understand the possibilities of Grandmaster if you use him correctly.

Name: Grandmaster Of The Six Samurai
Attribute: Earth
Type: Warrior/Effect
Atk/Def: 2100 /800
Effect: You can only have 1 "Grandmaster of the Six Samurai" monster on your side of the field. While you control a face-up "Six Samurai" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, add 1 "Six Samurai" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

-Grandmaster Of The Six Samurai's effect does not chain to it's destruction, therefore, can bring itself back to the hand.

-Since Grandmaster Of The Six Samurai has "Six Samurai" in it's name, it is a Six Samurai Monster. This means Grandmaster Of The Six Samurai can activate the effect of the primary Six Samurai, and is able to set the stage for special summoning Shien in combination with another Six Samurai monster.

-Grandmaster Of The Six Samurai's effect activates if destroyed in the hand. Examples would be Crush Card Virus and Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin.

I hope I have cleared somethings out of disgussion and made a normal/good article about a card that has been and still is ( atleast sometimes ) questioned.

~~~~~~~~~ The_Dutch_Prince~~~~~~~~

PS: Ik now the image is missing but the article example is more of what you should say or anything

Hope al Qeustions are answered and get those pencils be racing over the papers ...lol :P:P:P

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum