Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

kiryu reports for end of his lne here...

+30
Enigma_m7
Dark Duelist
Sam
Judgment Dragon
Shadow
Simon
Vongola-x
Staxx
Alex
H3R0_ELITE
svstar34
Mino
BERKAY
SpiTFire96
smart_shafey
BM Joker
Neji
Supreme_King
Hamouda
Nova
Evil_Master
firestorm
Toonami
TWDOR
Designer Drugs
The_Dutch_Prince
The Undertaker
Loto Drandel
KingMP94
kiryu111
34 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1kiryu reports for end of his lne here... Empty kiryu reports for end of his lne here... Thu May 13, 2010 6:48 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Just as the title says. I am leaving this place. Not really by free will, but by necessity. Had wondeful and great time here guys Smile I guess thats it. Cya guys. Its really hard for me to keep writing, so i will just stop, and u guys do the rest of talking.

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Thank you for everything bro...Will miss you alot and I (and most of DAD) will never forget you. GL with everything and hope to atleast hear from you every now and then :/

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

kiryu, i know what it's like to be forced away from what you cherish, so i know how you feel...i sincerely hope you can come back and be here with us again...good luck friend *thumbs up*

The Undertaker

The Undertaker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

thnx for every thing kiryu111 we will miss u so much

hard to leave u but its the life [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
didnot want to see u go

but its ur carrer and u can any thing u want we will miss u . GL with everything and hope to atleast hear from you every now and then :/

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well what can i say which i havent said before,

Will miss our convo's, duels and strategic/personal convos the most, you have done so much for the community in my eyes. The Community of KCVDS online Dueling morns on the this day and the upcomming days because you are forced to leave us.

There are dark days comming up but the memories left behind by you will shine a light that breaks the darkness within our morning and let that light be our guide to rise above ourselves and duel like we never ever dodne before in order to honor Kiryu111 my beloved friend, team mate, teacher and our beloved Admin.

Hope to see you back some day

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Ah...words cant express how i felt when kingmp told me about this Sad((
U have been as an example and a good friend for all of us dude,with u leaving we dont just los ea friend but one of the best duelists that ever played or wil play KCVDS..
I am sorry u have to leave :/

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Ah.. what a bad news.. i never expected that but i need to hear the reason of this.. Good luck in your future real life.. and i know that you will visit us one day, cause you enjoyed here aswell..

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

wat the hell man but u gotta do wat u gotta do so good luck in wateva u do it was fun

firestorm

firestorm
Freshmen
Freshmen

will really miss you Kiryu you have always taught me a lot of things and i had fun with dueling you we will never forgot what you did for DAD and KC Community good bye my friend and hope to see you soon......

Evil_Master

Evil_Master
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well i gota hear the reason why u living, but i am starstruck cuz i just came back when u live, hope u don't live before I test lol

Nova

Nova
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i don't do goodbyes so . . . didn't get to knw you but knw alot about you. keep ya head up bro, we'll see you soon. Until then, god's speed

Hamouda

Hamouda
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

well I didn't know you well, but heard alot abt you. I'm honestly sad to see you leaving. GL in your life... and best wishes to your little son^^ I wish to see you back 1 day :/

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

Damn man, there goes perhaps the best admin and duelist DAD Academy ever had...

~~~Supreme_King~~~

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Good luck man, hope u visit once in a while. Gl....

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

omg dude wtf? you cant leave! dude ur the kog and the best admin and a really really nice person :/ please dont leave :S Sad SadSad

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Smile i wish i could. but none of u can solve my problems, so i have to Sad money... money... money...

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

i feel sad and lucky for coming back to the academy 2 days ago couldnt imagine that i can leave u go without even saying bye because u were not only my first intro for academies but my teacher i hope i can still talk to u later but for now all i can say is thanks for everything u have helped me to do Sad

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Wow when i heard dude...... I was just shocked.

I mean idk if i could stay in DAD if u are gone cause u are just the dude.

I mean what can i thank u for, training, giving me a job as slifer dorm leader, giving me oppertunities, and most of all setting me right where i went wrong and being a friend.

What you have done for this place and everywhere else will leave a lasting imprint on KC society and this academy.

Your unlimited amount of generosity has rarely been rewarded and for such a loss to happen in the community is just devestating as it is not something you deserve and its a loss that we also have to work with as well as you most importantly

I hope some point we can remain in contact and i wish you and your family and every choice you make at this point only the best of luck

At this point i wish i was a child billionaire so i could help out Smile but unfortenatly not..

Wow idk what more to say but just please come back one day cause things will remain at a deficit of awesomeness until you rearrive.

So as a mentor and friend i really owe u one buddy and hopefully one day i can surpass you in any way which will be difficult as your such an amazing person.

Gl in the future and lets hope the best for you ^_^

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Don'na katachi de are, arigatō gozai masu. (Japan)

Anonymous

T_T Unfortunately in real life problems are really stupid! As i told you at ham..ill miss ya even if i know you for 3 days Q.Q Bye man..i wish you could stay

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Meh..come on guyz he wont die,he just wont be online for some time and look it from the good part,yeah he wont play with us and teach us such nice things but at least this way he can fix his problems in real life,so gl bro with your problems Very Happy

Mino

Mino
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Well. Thanks for everything man. I had a great time dueling and talking with you. And hella lots of fun losing to your "fun decks" xD. I'm shocked and sad about this. Sad. I hope to see you again. I hope your problems resolve and we all get to see you again Smile.

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

sad to see you go [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , but there is a time for all of us. Always glad to have talked with you and learned off of you as well, you've always been a great person.

Wish you best of luck [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

H3R0_ELITE

H3R0_ELITE
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

i still cant believe this..
no more crazy ideas, or fun duels.
i hope u solve ur problems and come back
every body will miss you bruh...
see u later... ^_^

Alex

Alex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

sad you gottta go kiryu your like the best in the academy and probaly the smartest i guess you will be missed by all.
Also theres gonna be alot less slifers? cause kiryu used to send alot of people to slifer dorm buh-bye kiryu. I'LL MISS YOU Crying

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum