Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goodbye Staxx

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goodbye Staxx Empty Goodbye Staxx Sat May 22, 2010 1:21 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Well this one won't be like Kiryu's where I interviewed people of what they think of him leaving...Mainly because I'd rather have people comment on this saying about how they feel. So I want EVERYONE who read this to reply below on what they think of Staxx

As we all should know Staxx [aka Chowder] is leaving the KC community. Staxx...one of the oldest and beloved Moderators that DAD academy has ever seen. Many of you new members may not know him simply because he hasn't been too active lately, but boy can I tell you...Staxx was LOL funny. Besides his humor, Staxx was probably the most strict moderator when it came to keeping the forum clean. His work ethnic along with his charming and funny personality will forever be missed here in DAD academy...But family ALWAYS comes first, and I myself am happy that Staxx is leaving for his family. Will I miss him? Ofcourse. He was a hilarious and chill guy to talk to, along with being (in my opinion) the best moderator DAD academy has ever had...His tournament ideas, and work on keeping the forum as clean as he can was damn near perfect, if not perfect. Staxx like I said before you will be missed not only in DAD academy, but any academy you have been in, and the KC community. I wish you the best of luck in your real life and hopefully every once a while you can visit us here in DAD academy. Good luck again with your real life Staxx...Remember that we will miss you and your amazing personailty..But all good things must come to an end. DAD academy loves you man!..Peace..

2Goodbye Staxx Empty Re: Goodbye Staxx Sat May 22, 2010 1:33 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

When I arrive somewhere, it seems that places loses something more important than me. It's the case here as well, sorry for Staxx, I remember him since he was a Ra, then I saw him getting mod. I knew he was the right choice, and it seems he went all the way. For that, Staxx, you have my respect. Hopefully I can fill in your place as good as you did.

~~~Supreme_King~~~

3Goodbye Staxx Empty Re: Goodbye Staxx Sat May 22, 2010 2:09 am

firestorm

firestorm
Freshmen
Freshmen

I didnt know Stackz for a long time but this was a good meeting with him when i joined Swagz team it was a cool place and we always had good conversations together with him , ROAD and Pancake .
We will miss you Stackz .
See you .

4Goodbye Staxx Empty Re: Goodbye Staxx Sat May 22, 2010 3:01 am

Toonami

Toonami
Freshmen
Freshmen

gl in wateva u do u will be missed

5Goodbye Staxx Empty Re: Goodbye Staxx Wed May 26, 2010 10:49 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

lol nice one more funny guy is leaving us T_T hope ull come back dude o_O
good luck in your life,have fun,and visit us pls please!! -__- -_-!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum