Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Flame vs The Ballers - Interwar of the Decade?

+3
svstar34
Kyosuke Kiryu
KingMP94
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

As most of y'all should know, The Flame was challenged by The Ballers in an inter academy team war. What may have resulted as the most epic and evenly matched-up inter war of all time. With that being said, let me fill you guys in on a first person view of the war.

The war started with a banlist that would keep the game clean, fair, and fun. We would see a vast variety of decks in this banlist, and experience duels from the best duelists in DAD academy for their ranks. The format that the war would be battled in was FE. For those of you that don't know what FE format is, allow me to give you a brief example: Duelist 1 vs Duelist 2, if Duelist 1 wins he duels the Duelist on the other team, and etc. Anyways, we had on the Ballers side the 2 Slifers: Magician of Black Chaos and Snakedoc, 2 Ras: Mino and Firestorm, and the one Obelisk, Dr. Jackal. Now the representatives of the Flame: 2 Slifers: Lotodrandel87, Dark Nova, 2 Ras: yuseifudo33, and Hamouda, and the one Obelisk: svstar34.

The war started with PX's newest member dropping DX's Reaver of Justice out of the game. I guess the Magicians magic was too strong to bare for DX's hero. Although not an easy win for Magician as Loto fought back in order to bring a win to his team, but the match ended in Magician's favor with a score of 2-1. Now that Magician knocked out the first member of the Flame, it was on for him to accomplish his task once again. Perrin Aybara was inactive in DAD academy, and was therefore replaced with one of FCs newest members, DarkNova. Nova also put the Magician out of game, but the match ended 2-1 in Magician's favor. Bringing the Ballers even closer to victory. With two members from the Flame extinguished, it was time for someone to stand up. Yuseifudo33 finally put the Magician's reign of terror to an end. Defeating him with a score of 2-0. Yusei came back to the team with his head raised high in victory. Cutting the lead of the war, down to 2-1.

Yuseifudo would continue with victory against Snakedoc. Defeating him with 2-1 Bringing the Flame back in this, with it being tied 2-2. But unfortunately, the Ballers' own, Mino would bring Yusei to and end. DXs new duelist would defeat Yuseifudo with a score of 2-0. Bringing the lead right back to the Ballers with 3-2.

Now for the duelist that changed this whole tournament around. PX's and the Flames own, Hamouda. Hamouda would go on to defeeating Mino with a score of 2-1. And although DXs duelist put up quite a fight, it wasn't enough to take out PXs hamouda. Bringing the score tied now to 3 a piece. Hamouda would drop a bomb on another member of DX, firestorm. And although the match result was 2-0, you can never count out firestorm from a true fight. Hamouda brought the lead now to the Flame with a score of 4-3. One more member left for the PX duelist, LEs own, Dr. Jackal. Although this war had to get cut short here due to Jackal's inactivity and the war was brought over to The Flame team!

I knew from the start this war would be a thriller. The two toughest and most powerful teams of DAD academy fought it out to see he would be the winner. And I am proud in my team, The Flame, for representing us well! But boy, was it not easy, the Ballers put on a he
ll of a fight, but the Flame was able to fight harder, and take home the gold.

Last edited by KingMP94 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Nice article. Yes, it was exciting watching from sidelines all this. Honestly, I thought Mago was going to own us all D:

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/index.htm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

the only problem... Kyo was a sub, i was the Obelisk in lineup for Flame XD

H3R0_ELITE

H3R0_ELITE
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

dude
great job on explaining this
10/10

that war was great
anyways we should start on a new one already Very Happy

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

svstar34 wrote:the only problem... Kyo was a sub, i was the Obelisk in lineup for Flame XD

how was that a problem? XD You could of done better than me. Last time wars I let the team down by losing Sad I guess it wads your turn to prove yourself, but did not get that far XD

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

My bad Sv :P Will fix it tomorrow, too lazy now

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Oh I thought he meant something else. Yes you made a mistake King XD

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

that was a great war, i am stoked to get on with the next war, whenever that will be Very Happy

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

D: I'm only human I make mistakes too Sad

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hah aww guys now king is sad, everyone makes mistakes :P The Flame vs The Ballers - Interwar of the Decade? 604915

Anyway i love ur articles as always and once i get some sort of scoop i will be posting one too Very Happy

Mo7amed2mad2009

Mo7amed2mad2009
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

good articles king

and king dont be sad every one makes mistakes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

NO! >.> He should feel bad Smile He did a big mistake. Very Happy

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

stfu kyo >_> xD

Sponsored content