Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop!

+12
DarkNinjaStyle
Shadow
Simon
KingMP94
BM Joker
Supreme_King
TheRuler
Chronicler200
Neji
BERKAY
H3R0_ELITE
Yugi Muto
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! - Page 3 Empty Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

First topic message reminder :

i decide to make my tuts shop because i dont want to make a tut that ppl dont wants .. and this will helps to make your skilles bettter useing every thing i know ... i will try to make my tuts good as it used to be . for now i have made for tuts and that was 6 months ago .. but it was very succeffull alot of member could use it well and learn as much as possible

still am not intending to make it for free .. after you request your tut and make sure your reuqest is clear and too long cuz all what i need is a title , you would have to pay 500 Credit for the tut but its better that googling for random tuts that may not helps you alot. after someone request a tut i will post a title of that tut in my first page in case any one else wants the same tut he will have to pay that 500 Credite too.

ppl will say that 500 Credit is alot, and am gona ask you one small question instead. Do you know how making a tut is hard and how many time it takes and how you must do your best to make it simple and usefull as much as possible ... if you know then go and start googling .. am not giving you a bad quality tutorials here .. am giving you a pro-tut that you cant find like any other place ... i learned from the best and asked the best for the last 2 years just to reach this level of mine.

Tutorial Available So Far:
1. Fonts/Text Tutorial (500 Credit)
2. Pro-Signature Making tutorial (500 Credit)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3. Effects of Signature tutorial (500 Credit)
4. C4D-Using Tutorial (500Credit)

sp ppl ... start requesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Yugi Muto on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 am; edited 4 times in total

51Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:48 pm

TheRuler

TheRuler
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I asked, if you're also going to make a banner tutorial, to be bought in this shop Wink it would be cool

http://egyptiangodsacademy.forumotion.com/index.htm?sid=b69ed4ed

52Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:26 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

maybe latter TR, i will be little bit busy with tournaments these days.

53Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:26 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

kk bro can u make me 1 tut how to make good dimitry style sigy?

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

54Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:37 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Actually, am no more making that type of signatures .. so i won't be able to make a tut for it. sorry you may reqyest somthing else

55Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Alex

Alex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i'll have a font/text tutorial and a c4d eff tutorial

56Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:38 am

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

I need a font/text turial. But can you write which brushes or fonts you will use in tutorial?

57Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yugi Muto - Tutorials Shop! Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:16 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

and i thought this place is dead, ok ppl gimme 2-3 days to make the tuts.

P.S: i lose my old tuts so from now on try to request somthing that is not in the list ..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum