Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An negate effect issue.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An negate effect issue. Empty An negate effect issue. Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:04 am

Fighter

Fighter
Freshmen
Freshmen

Okay is it possible to have two of Divine Fowl King Alectors or more by the first King to negate his own effect? I'm thinking that the part which says: "only 1 'Divine Fowl King Alector' can be faceup on the field at the same time.", can be negated.

Or will the second one summoned will do something such as his effect is to be only one can be on the field thus making it invalid. I'm kinda perplexed to this situation.

2An negate effect issue. Empty Re: An negate effect issue. Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:06 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

you can only just have one Divine Fowl King Alector on the field. once one hits the field, the others cannot be on the field unless the one on the field is gone, then one can hit the field...

3An negate effect issue. Empty Re: An negate effect issue. Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:14 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Thats a condition, not an effect. So if your opponent has skill drain on the field you can still only have 1 card with the same name.

4An negate effect issue. Empty Re: An negate effect issue. Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:24 am

Fighter

Fighter
Freshmen
Freshmen

Thx guyz. With that cleared up I can now work on my current test deck. geek

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum