Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2K Users

+9
Shadow
ArcanaForce0
Enigma_m7
vem123
Nico Robin
Loto Drandel
SpiTFire96
BM Joker
Simon
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12K Users Empty 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:51 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Yep, long time has passed like the old topic was made [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now we've reached 2k members, I'm aware that all of them or halve of them aren't active, but it is still something

So tell us how you found DAD, and how it was and how it is now n stuff Wink

http://www.dadacademy.net

22K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

yeah yeah i had a good time here (: but its time to say goodbye i guess. I really love this site,its my fav Forummotion site!Very Happy gj DaD kiu! Very Happy

32K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:47 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Suprisingly enough I found this place looking for a download link for KC 1.16, And u guys had a topic about it, had a look around and decided to stay.

Its different now then it was a year ago, but in a good way i suppose XD

congratz on 2k members, next target would be get 2000 ACTIVE members XDDD

42K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:30 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

i was told about Dark Armed Dragon Academy by a friend of mine; we registered at the same time...we spammed (not knowing it was spam) and i haven't spammed since lol; i was tested by Judgment Dragon (who is now in slifer) and got Slifer Red (used a deck w/o knowing i could use any and all cards i wanted in the KCVDS lol) and then went from Slifer to Ra Yellow to Ra Yellow Dorm Leader to Moderator...it seemed interesting when i first joined and the experience here just gets better (as well as my dueling, thanks to Kiryu111, KingMP, and others); along with meeting new people, i'm making friends online and having a better time dueling than i ever could in real life Very Happy

I'm having the time of my life!!!

yahoo!!! 2,000+ users! I know there was about 1500 when i joined (i think) but that's awesome lol

52K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 am

Nico Robin

Nico Robin
Freshmen
Freshmen

I was invited by Arcana, my fiancée and ex-mod here :/

62K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 am

vem123

vem123
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

daddeh came to me and forced me to jo... uhm i mean i was interested in some tournaments that are held here, it's not i am going to be hella active x]

72K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:05 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

1st gratz to everybody for dat ;] so DAD is the bigger academy ever :p

btw just to notice that i make 1year from when i found kcvds :p
anyway i hear for dad from mufc :] from september until december i play only with my friends and meh my skills was too noobish ;d then the guys in my forum (we too over 2k members not long ago) decide to challenge some of internationals academies and we choose koga Very Happy well 1st on their list was kiryu and i was 4th i think.So kiryu beat 1st,2nd,3rd and it was my turn.We make some incredible games like 1hour and half,in 1 of duels he summon CS like 4-5 times :d and finaly beat me 2-1.Also he beat all other guys.Well that was my 1st duel with international player ;p and with that guys in the forum see that we'r far away from good so most of us try our luck in some academies.i choose dad
My tester was Tarantilla and i dun remember wat i play.I think i was for slifa but he put me Ra and i rly get like dat rank in the time so i dun get re-test until a few weeks ago.Anyway hia in DAD i find many friends,improve a bit xD and i rly have fun here

i wish DAD more 2k :p then we'll post again =)

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

82K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:06 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

I found out about DAD Academy when Dark_Armed_Dragon invited me to be a mod when it first opened :P good times... really wish I didn't go inactive and lose my position >.<

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

92K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

Gratz for everyone

lol u wont believe this but i was looking for any academies and i found DaD on google xD

then i joined and as everyone knos i was noob like hell but then i became better thx to this academy Smile

102K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:37 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Since loooooong time ago my team mate FenixFX told me about that academy, so I decided to register here :P

112K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:22 pm

dew

dew
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Wazz up ppl 1st of congrates to 2k members thats awesome. About a year ago I was dueling on kcvds 1 day and dueled Dark_Armed_Dragon and he asked if i was in academy and at the time i was in none so i regestered and a tester was online .Kiryu111.He tested me and at that time i thought i was a pritty good duelest cause i was hammering alot of ppl on kcvds but he made me look like nothing 1 turn killing me in both our duels and put me into Slifer which i thought i was better than that untill i started meeting ppl here.Since ive been here ive made a few frends and interducing me 2 a whole new world of PRO duelest.The callibra of duelest in this academy is awesome like i can honestly say there are at least 10 duelest in DaD that i have never beaten once in tournaments our fun dueles when they are looking 4 one.I have become a stronge duelest since ive been here but still at least 2 steps behind some of the duelest in here.As 4 the inactive ppl its sorry 2 here but what is an active person is it making post every day cause this would be my 1st 1 in over 2 days but im allways on this site at least once a day to check out the topics ppl have been making and see whats going on around here.Any way thank you to the Admins,Mods,Testers and every 1 eles whos keeping this academy alive.Smile
Kea Kaha

122K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm

TrainheartnetXIII

TrainheartnetXIII
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i found it by a friend (darkneji i think) telling me bout it

132K Users Empty Re: 2K Users Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Nedvedd

Nedvedd
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hmm, hi again guys, I was missing for few weeks from the forum, but I am back again xD

A bit late, but congratulations for reaching 2K + members. I wish you on September 27 2011 to have 20K + members :P

How I found DAD, hmm, very similar to Enigma's thing (but I joined few months after him).

KOGA vs YT, and Kiryu was first in their line-up, he beated all of us (including me xD 2-1 for him) but it was a nice war xD

Enigma wrote:we too over 2k members not long ago

To be 100% exact, we (YT) have 2536 members.

Enigma and some other friends keep telling me, join DAD, join DAD, finally I decided to join it and I was tested by JD, Obe Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum