Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111

+7
RafaeL
Nico Robin
Neji
KingMP94
Simon
Shadow
Staxx
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Hello, Kiryu how ya been

Colorful, it’s not easy to reply short. So let’s just stickwith colorful Smile

Ok ^^ so, welcome back to DAD.

Thx, I have missed it a lot

Why did you have to leave, if you don't mind me asking?

I had to earn money for my Fiancée and son. In order to dothat I had to leave Latvia, cause economy there is fucked up and unemploymentis through the roof.

Oh wow, sorry to hear that. So does DAD academy get yourmind off the stress?

Kind of, it has been my getaway for a long time now.

But we sure are glad to have you back. So what have you beenup to in the KCVDS world?

Just posted my and The_Dutch_Prince's latest article. Andnow I have some catching up to do with the format, meta and new sets.

Oh, really, so far what is your favorite deck?

So, far have been messing around with new zero builds (alsoimproved my zombie-sworn zero) and salvo dad. ATM I am making some fabledhybrid.

Fables are pretty broken aren't they?

They are indeed. They can become very abusive in combinationwith level eater and few more things.

So let’s talk about how you came to this great academy.

OK. I was just a regular advanced lobby PRO. Smile I did wellin lobby; I got beat from time to time. I just thought opponent luck sacked andall things that are typical for adv lobby guys. The Scooh also started to playKCVDS, and we dueled a lot and then one day some guy invited Scooh to DAD bysaying he is the best player he has ever seen. So Scooh joined, and later thatday so did I.

When you got tested what dorm did you get in to, and whotested you?

DAD tested me, and beat me hard. I got barely to Ra, but Iasked to be Slifer, because the games were really horrible.

Do you remember what decks y'all used?

He used monarchs it was on 1.15, and I used somethingtotally random, but I do remember it had blade knight in it. Smile But basicallyinfinite randomness with draining shields, Jinzos, Horus, monarchs and etc.

So how long did it take you to get to Ra?

It took a week, I think or less.

That’s good. Did you have to get retested?

Nope, I did it by getting enough duel points. To be honest, thatfirst test was my only test in DAD.

Did so you did the same to get in obby?

Yeah. About two hours later. Wager duels FTW!!

lol So, after that you became a tester right?

I became Obelisk Leader between that.

Oh really?! I didn't know that.

yup Smile

I think when you became a tester that is when I joined.

Yes, it does ring a bell. Smile I didn't like u much in start tobe honest Smile

lol, why?

I had to fight for my job, then you came out of nowhere andstarted as mod and you were supposed to be some EXH/EX big shot if I recall Smile

lol

xD

Yeah, I was 2nd in command then, and when i join alot of people didnt like me.

I know, it lols me 2

:P

And I was nothing Smile

When you became a tester your popularity shot up didn't it?

Kind of I guess. People started to notice me.

I remember some people asked just for you to test them.

yes, because I made a lot of Slifers and they all thought Iam some kind of mean **** and wanted to kick it. I'd get random weird asschallenges even now. Something (and I truly don't know what) made peopleobsessed with trying to beat me.

People like who?

Too many to remember really; I'd get a lot of unpleasant hamconvos cause of that before I left. So I mainly played just my teammates, orfor some tourneys and rare exception of friends; cause too many people askedfor duels. I would accept 1 so I would have an excuse to refuse bunch of others,and I sometimes dueled with another nickname in lobbies.

Yeah, so after how long did you get offered, to be an admin?

About a month or two.

In that month or so what were you up to, other than OTKnoobs.

I did quite lot for DAD. Quizzed people had some otherideas, activities always competed with Scooh. He helped me a lot. Also helpedwith, BCST tourney making. Meh, it was a lot of work

On the subject of tournaments; what was the first tour youwon on DAD?

Hard to tell, it was some ordinary tourney I think and if Irecall correctly I dueled kk for finals. Or maybe it was one of the BCST’s Iwon. IDK xD. Nope, not BCST.

Right, now I’m working on a list of every tourney that wasdone on DAD and the winners and this is what I have for you so far, Dark_Armed_Dragon'sGrand Dragon Tournament, Tournament of the Elite and Tournament of The LostOnes

Well I don't remember, but I don't take part in manytourneys at all. There was a period I was interested in them a lot and then Iwon most of them after that, it started to became irrelevant I guess, because Iwas already kiryu111

Like winning the first KC Live

Yea I was like "ok, it’s there; I might as well just doit to be first" Smile man I sound cocky xD

After the first KC live how many people came to you askingto be on their team?

None, I was admin of DLK.

Oh, yeah. How did DLK work out while you were the admin?

I think it did well, u can ask ex knights.

What happened to DLK?

I had to leave and when I came back and it’s gone basically.

Who did you leave in control?

There were rest of Admins and The_Dutch_Prince in my place,DLK wasn't run single handily.

Oh really, I didn't know that. So what team are you on now?

secret Smile
So, what do you have planned next for DAD?

Don’t really know yet, a lot of people in dad don't know meanymore.

Yeah, we have a lot of new people

I need to do something Smile

I know you'll think of something.

Yea, nothing else left to do Smile

Thanks for giving me this interview.

No problem Smile

Do you have anything to say to DAD before we end this?

Only to the ones who don't know me - BE HAPPY I DIDNT TESTYA!!!

2Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

lol good interview

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:04 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Nice nice, interesting to read

http://www.dadacademy.net

4Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:24 pm

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

ROFLMAO at the last part xD hahaha

Nice interview :P

5Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

nice XD and like kingy said
lmao at last part :P

if im intervied ill fail =/

6Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Nico Robin

Nico Robin
Freshmen
Freshmen

Only to the ones who don't know me - BE HAPPY I DIDNT TESTYA!!!

You tested me D: you OTKer xD

Anyway, nice article.

7Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 pm

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

be lucky you didnt tested me ?????? actually you should be lucky coz you didnt tested ME,r else your ego would be crushed......xex,jk,wellcome back m8,its nice 2 see you around again !!!!!!

8Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Rand

Rand
Freshmen
Freshmen

would have gone better for me if you had tested me pal insted of yelling and screaming with TDP lol.

9Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:01 pm

slonaka

slonaka
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

kiryu111 wrote:Only to the ones who don't know me - BE HAPPY I DIDNT TESTYA!!!

Wuxuuu thats pro reply xD

Awesome interwiew ... Keep it up

Btw now i want interview with TDP xD

10Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:10 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i remember kiryu111 when he was a newbie here ^^ .. i was kinda newbie too xD .. nice interview ..

11Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #4 - Kiryu111 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:42 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

XD ROFLMFAO at last part; never a dull moment with you Kiryu111...funny enough, you haven't been able to OTK me yet lol (came close one time but a card foiled that lol) anyways welcome back and make sure you stick around this time (if you're able to)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum