Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying to earn Some DAD points..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trying to earn Some DAD points.. Empty Trying to earn Some DAD points.. Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:34 am

eXTReZ

eXTReZ
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I'm slifer as you can see.. I wan't to challenge some ppls, for duel.. But in this case I wan't to get DaD points, so if you'll win then you'll get mine points... If you lost, I'll get yours..

At the start I wan't to challenge all ,,Slifers'' and ,,Ra''... So if you wanna duel me for a points, post here . And you'll get a chance Twisted Evil

2Trying to earn Some DAD points.. Empty Re: Trying to earn Some DAD points.. Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 am

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Sure but not sure if this is the place for such a thing.. i was also wondering what are the options and ways to earn DAD credits :P

3Trying to earn Some DAD points.. Empty Re: Trying to earn Some DAD points.. Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:57 am

eXTReZ

eXTReZ
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Maybe someone of testers or moderators explain this for us.. Maybe we could duel for that points.. BTW give me, your ham

4Trying to earn Some DAD points.. Empty Re: Trying to earn Some DAD points.. Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:41 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

It's not possible

- Match Duels

From now on you and your opponent will agree on some amount of "DAD Credits" that you want to bet for the winner of the Match and the winner of the match will take that amount of "DAD Credits" from the loser of the Match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.dadacademy.net

5Trying to earn Some DAD points.. Empty Re: Trying to earn Some DAD points.. Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:56 am

eXTReZ

eXTReZ
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

So if we'll make a deal, and play a mach.. Winner gets a point.. That I wanted pirat
Then.. Crow95, wanna be my opponent? and let's deal from 100 DaD points ok?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum