Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap]

+8
Loto Drandel
Shmaden
Atlus
Nedvedd
KingMP94
vem123
Crow95
SpiTFire96
12 posters

What counter trap will win this week?

Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap26%Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 26% [ 9 ]
Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap9%Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap12%Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap3%Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap6%Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap12%Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap3%Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap6%Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_lcap8%Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] I_vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 pm

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from here http://www.netrep.net )
Card effect:

Code:
[color=red]Card Name:[/color]
[color=orange]Reason:[/color]
[color=blue]Picture of Card:[/color][img][/img]
[color=green]Card effect:
[/color]
DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
((Counter Trap)

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

2Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Name: Solemn Warning
Reason: Rly good, on of the little good new trap cards and works amazing against the gemini or monst whit prio xP I Think it deserves to be CoTW since its new not the same old Solemn Judg
Picture:Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] SolemnWarningDREV-EN-UR-1E
Effect: Pay 2000 Life Points. Negate the Summon of a monster OR the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that includes an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy that card.

3Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:16 am

vem123

vem123
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Solemn Judgment
Reason: IT STOPS EVERYTHING (not effects but who cares.. :P)
Picture of Card:Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] SolemnJudgmentGLD2-EN-GUR-LE
Card effect:
Pay half of your Life Points. Negate the activation of a Spell Card / Trap Card / Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon and destroy the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster.

4Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:59 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Card Name: Chivalry
Reason: Sexy art, no cost to activate it and can stop anything during battle.
Picture of Card:
Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] 1drev-en079utr
Activate only during the Battle Phase, when the effect of an opponent's Effect Monster is activated. Negate the activation and destroy that card.

5Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:19 am

Nedvedd

Nedvedd
Freshmen
Freshmen

Divine Wrath

Discard 1 card. Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect and destroy that Effect Monster.

Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] DivineWrath5DS1-EN-C-1E

Negate effect FTW!

6Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 am

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Seven Tools of the Bandit
Pay 1000 Life Points. Negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it.
Spoiler:
Pro Tech 8D

7Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:26 am

Shmaden

Shmaden
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Destruction Jammer

Discard 1 card. Negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a monster(s) on the field, and destroy that card.

Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Lodt-e10

8Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Name of Card: Gladiator Beast War Chariot
Reason: Very nice card that stops effects in their tracks as long as a GB is on the user's side of the field Smile

Picture: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] TDGS-EN074

Effect of Card: Activate only if you control a "Gladiator Beast" monster. Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect, and destroy it.

9Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Card Name: Pulling The Rug
Reason: usefull >.>
Picture of Card: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] CP05-EN010
Card effect:
Negate the activation and effect of an Effect Monster whose effect activated when a monster was Normal Summoned (even itself), and destroy that Effect Monster.

10Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Blitz

Blitz
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Malfunction
Reason: Complete Fail x]
Picture:
Spoiler:

Card effect: Pay 500 Life Points. Negate the activation of a trap card and return it to its original position

11Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Vanity's Call
Reason: It sucks.
Picture of Card:Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] CDIP-EN059
Card effect:
Activate only as Chain Link 4 or higher. Pay half your Life Points. Negate the activation and effects of all other cards in the same Chain, and destroy them.

Its like wth... Solemn Judgment with an even higher cost?

12Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:35 am

Andrey57

Andrey57
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Card Name: Dark Bribe
Reason: usseful
Picture:Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] 20071004-69ba_1
Spoiler:
Negate the activation of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.

13Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Polls are being put up so start voting people

14Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Empty Re: Card of the Week #23 [Counter Trap] Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Winner is crow with solemn warning
~Locked~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum