Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster]

+4
KingMP94
Atlus
Enigma_m7
SpiTFire96
8 posters

Which card should win COTW#26?

Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_lcap29%Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_rcap 29% [ 6 ]
Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_lcap10%Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_lcap19%Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_rcap 19% [ 4 ]
Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_lcap19%Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_rcap 19% [ 4 ]
Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_lcap14%Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_rcap 14% [ 3 ]
Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_lcap9%Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] I_vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:50 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from here http://www.netrep.net )
Card effect:

Code:
[color=red]Card Name:[/color]
[color=orange]Reason:[/color]
[color=blue]Picture of Card:[/color][img][/img]
[color=green]Card effect:
[/color]
DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
((Tuner Monster)

2Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Re: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:20 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Card Name: Debris Dragon
Reason: pro
Picture of Card: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] 6401
Card effect:
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 monster with 500 or less ATK from your Graveyard in Attack Position. That monster's effect(s) is negated. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster. The other Synchro Material Monster(s) cannot be Level 4.

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

3Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Re: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 am

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Quickdraw Synchron
I'm not good at giving reasons
Spoiler:
You can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard and Special Summon this card from your hand. You can substitute this card for any 1 "Synchron" Tuner for a Synchro Summon. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a monster that lists a "Synchron" monster as a Tuner monster.

4Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Re: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:02 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

Jesse A. wrote:Darkness Neosphere

Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Jump-en036_darkness_neosphere

A source of communicating to the public can be threw speaking. But when it comes to a community of citizens that live in different places of the world, we express our instructions threw writing. And you as a member are expected to READ THE DAMN INSTRUCTIONS. I see you post something pointless again and you will be banned for a large period of time.

~Post Deleted~

5Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Re: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:22 am

Anonymous

Card Name: Blackwing- Gale The Whirlwind
Reason: Because I can.
Picture of Card: It is called google.
Card effect: If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can halve the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

6Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Re: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:33 am

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Effect Veiler
Reason: Side deck staple
Picture of Card: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101024084817/yugioh/images/0/09/EffectVeilerDREV-EN-UR-1E.jpg
Card effect: During your opponent's Main Phase, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to select 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls. Negate the effect(s) of that monster until the End Phase.

7Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Re: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

Card Name:Black Salvo
Reason instant rose ftw
Picture Of The Card: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090625022058/yugioh/images/d/d5/BlackSalvoCRMS-EN-SR-1E.png

effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 DARK Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. Its effect(s) is negated.

8Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Re: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:37 am

Nedvedd

Nedvedd
Freshmen
Freshmen

Card Name: Plaguespreader zombie
Reason: Lol, htey are many reasons, it is dark, it is zombie, awesome eff, awesome star level
Picture of Card: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] PlaguespreaderZombieCSOC-EN-UR-1E

Card effect:
You can return 1 card from your hand to the top of the Deck to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field.

9Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Re: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 am

Enigma_m7

Enigma_m7
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

kk guys u can vote :p

http://yugiohrpg.darkbb.com/

10Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Re: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Can we talk about who should win, cuz i would like to hear someone give a good reason why any other monster than gale should win.

11Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Empty Re: Card of the Week #26 [Tuner Monster] Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Winner this week is enigma with debris dragon Very Happy
Congratz and ~topic locked~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum