Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

newest deck (power of normality)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1newest deck (power of normality) Empty newest deck (power of normality) Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:04 am

Anonymous

so with all the effect monsters running rampant through the duels i decided to take action against them with this new deck. it has already proved very effective against most meta decks but i know it can be improved a little more so here it is any advice would be appreciated. (i already know i need to add some skill drain but im not sure what i should take out)

Deck Name: Power of Normality
Total Cards :40

Monsters: x18
Archfiend Soldier x3
Gemini Elf x3
Gil Garth x3
Mad Dog Of Darkness x3
Mechanical Chaser x3
Vorse Raider x3

Spells: x16 (i know its alot but it seems to balance well)
Allure Of Darkness x1
Burden of the Mighty x3
Dark Hole x1
Faustian Bargain x1
Heatwave x2
Messenger of Peace x1
Monster Reborn x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Non-SpellCasting Area x2
Pot Of Duality x2
Swords of Revealing light x1

Traps: x6
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Dimensional Prison x2
Mirror Force x1
Negate Attack x1
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow x1

2newest deck (power of normality) Empty Re: newest deck (power of normality) Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Ray1500

Ray1500
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

-3 Burden of the Mighty(Most of Your Monsters Already have High ATK, No Need For 3 Burdens)
-3 Gil Garth(I Have a Better Monster In Mind)
-1 Fausian Bargain(King of Situational To Me)
-1 Allure of Darkness(I have a Better Draw Engine In Mind)
-2 Heatwave(I Have A Better Card In Mind)
-1 Messenger of Peace(You Know This Stops Your Monsters Too Right?)
-1 Negate Attack(Better Cards)
-1 Scrap-Iron Scarecrow(Better Cards)

Total = -13

+3 Gene-Warped Wolf(Highest Vanilla Attacking Monster that is Lv. 4)
+2 Heart of the Underdog
+2 Skill Drain
+1 Trap Stun
+1 Seven Tools of the Bandit
+1 Solemn Warning
+1 Bottomless Trap Hole
+1 Torrential Tirbute
+1 Order to Charge(Gets Around Stardust Btw Very Happy)/Two-Man Cell Battle(If you prefer Swarming)/Common Charity(If You Want More Draw Power)

3newest deck (power of normality) Empty Re: newest deck (power of normality) Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:29 pm

satyros

satyros
Freshmen
Freshmen

If you're going to run skill drains, I would reccomend going with monsters like Goblin Attack Force, Giant Orc, Indombinable Fighter Lei Lei, Goblin Elite Attack Force etc. Granted that kind of puts things like Heart of the Underdog out of the picture due to them not being normal monsters, but if you want raw power in your normals and you're running SD that's what I'd do.

4newest deck (power of normality) Empty Re: newest deck (power of normality) Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:13 am

Anonymous

the ultimate objective is to limit my opponent as much as possible with minimal effort while not limiting myself at all
the burdens are necessary to not get run down by special summons
but the heart of the underdog i completely over looked thanks Very Happy

also messenger of peace does not effect me with my non spell casting area the same way that darkhole doesnt affect me with nonspell casting area (turning messenger into perma swords and dark hole into raigeki)
but some good cards i over looked in ehre non the less thanks Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum