Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]

+3
Vash
Blitz
TWDOR
7 posters

Which card should win COTW #32?

Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  I_vote_lcap44%Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  I_vote_rcap 44% [ 7 ]
Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  I_vote_lcap19%Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  I_vote_rcap 19% [ 3 ]
Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  I_vote_lcap0%Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  I_vote_lcap25%Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  I_vote_rcap 25% [ 4 ]
Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  I_vote_lcap12%Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  I_vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from here http://www.netrep.net )
Card effect:

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
[Pyro type monster]

Blitz

Blitz
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name:Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch

Reason: Pwnsome xD

Picture of Card: ( http://netrep.net/card_images/RDS-EN021.jpg )

Card effect: When this card is Tribute Summoned, randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. If the discarded card was a Monster Card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the monster x 100.

Vash

Vash
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Volcanic Shell
Reason: Useful in setting up things...like QD , can be used for Brio , basically anything u need to discard from hand or send from hand to where ever he is a good bait x|
Picture of Card:
Spoiler:
Card effect: Once per turn, while this card is in the Graveyard you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 "Volcanic Shell" from your Deck to your hand.

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Name of Card: Royal Firestorm Guards
Reason for Nomination: Very decent monster with great effect.
Picture of Card: Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  GLAS-EN087
Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, select 4 Pyro-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Return those cards to the Deck, then draw 2 cards.

Placido

Placido
Tester
Tester

TheWingedDragonOfRa wrote:Card Name: Flamvell Firedog
Reason: always useful to get lvl 8 synchro monsters
Picture of Card: Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  7173

Card effect: When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 200 or less DEF from your Deck, except "Flamvell Firedog".
lol it's beast type

Card Name: Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi
Reason: Gives You The Advantage
Picture Of Card:.Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  Hino-Kagu-TsuchiLOD-EN-UR

Card Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or flipped face-up. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent must discard all cards in his/her hand during the next Draw Phase before they draw.

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

^ thats a spam Very Happy

Card Name: Flamvell Pawn
Reason: dunno, hes a fire monkey what more do u want?
Picture: Card of the week #32 [Pyro type monster]  Img?s=MLB&f=156255809_1295
Card Effect: When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can select and add 1 monster with 200 DEF from your Deck to your hand.

Anonymous

Poll is up, start voting.

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Winner is Thestalos nominated by Blitz.
~Topic locked~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum