Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster]

+4
Dashing
Zane
Crow95
SpiTFire96
8 posters

What is the best earth attribute monster?

Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_lcap10%Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_lcap15%Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_lcap20%Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_lcap20%Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_lcap0%Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_lcap25%Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_rcap 25% [ 5 ]
Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_lcap10%Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] I_vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from NetRep
Card effect:

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
[Earth monster]

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Crow95

Crow95
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name: Scrap Dragon
Reason: Pro
Picture of Card: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110108154639/yugioh/images/thumb/2/21/ScrapDragonDREV-EN-UR-1E.png/300px-ScrapDragonDREV-EN-UR-1E.png
Card effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can select 1 card you control and 1 card your opponent controls. Destroy them. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 non-Synchro "Scrap" monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.

Zane

Zane
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Spoiler:

Dandylion

Effect Monster
EARTH / Plant / 3 Stars
ATK: 300 DEF: 300
Passcode: 15341821

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 "Fluff Tokens" (Plant-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon during the turn they are Special Summoned.

Dashing

Dashing
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Glow up Bulb
Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] 300px-Glow-UpBulbSTBL-EN-UR-1E
You can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard and Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. Each player can only use the effect of "Glow-Up Bulb" once per Duel.

monkey31192

monkey31192
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name:
Rescue Cat
Reason:
Even though it is banned, it creates really broken X-Saber decks
and its really adorable
Picture of Card:
Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] 300px-RescueCatTU01-EN-R-UE
Card effect:
You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monsters from your Deck. Those monsters are destroyed during the End Phase.

http://photobucket.com/Monkey31192

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Card Name: Test Tiger
Reason: Without it GBs won't be as good as they are now.
Picture of Card: Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] GLAS-EN082
Card effect: If you control a "Gladiator Beast" monster, you can Special Summon this card. You can Tribute this card to return 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster you control to the Deck, and then Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" from your Deck. The Special Summoned monster is treated as if it was Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast".

http://www.dadacademy.net

Legendkiller

Legendkiller
Freshmen
Freshmen

Name:Goyo Guardian
Reason:Monster snitch FTW
Pic:Can't post them for some reason but you know how it looks like

Eff:When this card destroys an opponent monster and sends it to the graveyard you can special summon it to your side of the field in face-up Defense Postion

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Name: Drill Warrior
Reason: Constant Monster Recycling + INCREDIBLY hard to stop from coming back
Picture: Card of the week #36 [Earth-Attribute monster] 300px-DrillWarriorABPF-EN-UR-1E
Effect:
"Drill Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can halve this card's ATK (permanently). If you do, it can attack your opponent directly this turn. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card and remove this card from play. During your next Standby Phase, Special Summon this card, if removed by this effect. Then, add 1 Monster Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Goyo Guardian and glow up bulb Have been voted the best Earth-Attribute Monsters.
~Topic locked~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum