Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Tournament Idea] Pushing Your skills to the limit

+3
firestorm
Shadow
Moody
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Moody

Moody
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Okay yesterday while i was tryin to sleep i had a thaught of idea for a tournament which can tear any other idea apart, the idea camt to me like this : what is the main principle behind a tounament? measure some1's skills, so what if that some1 got insane skillz but his deck was build wrong? he would lose even he has the best skillz, what if we make all the chances are equal so the only variable will be your skills, and bit of luck??

so the idea is simply like this some1 announce a tournamet which will be held by giving all the participants the exact same deck that they have to use so everyone will get the same solid hold that he should use to win and that will simply be the most exciting type of an idea it can be hold like this , first announcing main rulez, 2nd the people sign up 3rd they are given the deck so all of them will have the same time to make up strategies n combos :] i guess thats the most wicked idea for a tourney which should have the highest prize as well Smile

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

we had such tourneis before...i guess

Moody

Moody
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Idunno dude i've joined 5 other academies till now of the major onez but never saw anything like it or if it even existed Wink

firestorm

firestorm
Freshmen
Freshmen

I am afraid to tell you that this idea will never be a measure of skill but only of pure lukc not " a bit of luck" also deck building is a part of your skills as a duelist if you don't have good deck building abilities then you aren't a good duelist and you don't have "insane skills" guys who have such unusual skills are mostly able to win with tier 2 or 3 decks or even if they have a bad building .
So basically I am against this idea .

Placido

Placido
Tester
Tester

lol the best sacka and the best top decka will win it..

Nova

Nova
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

So basically a Mirror Match tourney is what you're suggesting except everyone has the exact same lineup of cards. . . doesn't sound too promising or exciting to me. Good try, but I doubt you'll get much praise for the idea.

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

while you were trying to sleep......

d00d if you up at night thinking about yugioh and kcvds then you really need to go outside and make friends......

gay idea, already been done.

in other words fail.

Moody

Moody
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

STX wrote:while you were trying to sleep......

d00d if you up at night thinking about yugioh and kcvds then you really need to go outside and make friends......

gay idea, already been done.

in other words fail.

the only gay thing i see around is that ur comment for real xD wtf u talkin about like im a no lifer or something i guess the one who is like so is u its too normal that u get totally random thaughts when you cant sleep n thats one of a million which i wanted to say maybe it would be useful ... n if it was fail so cool story bro

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

-sigh- im lockin this topic b4 some argument is started...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum