Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster]

+2
Fori
Atlus
6 posters

What is the best Zombie monster?

Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] I_vote_lcap17%Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] I_vote_lcap11%Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] I_vote_lcap56%Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 56% [ 10 ]
Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] I_vote_lcap11%Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] I_vote_lcap5%Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] Empty Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Anonymous

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:
Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from NetRep
Card effect:

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
[Zombie Monster]

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Card Name: Zombie Master
Reason: cuz its a zombie-type monster
Picture of Card:
Spoiler:
Card effect : Once per turn, you can send 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type Monster from either player's Graveyard.

Fori

Fori
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: King of the Skull Servants
Reason: You can make an entire deck around this card, and it would be "the Ace of the deck"
Picture of Card:
Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] 267px-KingoftheSkullServantsTLM-EN-C-1E
Card Effect: The original ATK of this card becomes the number of "King of the Skull Servants" and "Skull Servant" cards in your Graveyard x 1000. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, by removing from play 1 other "King of the Skull Servants" or "Skull Servant" card in your Graveyard, Special Summon this card.

Riiyuki

Riiyuki
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Plaguespreader Zombie
Reason: kinda Obvious it pewns, it's useful in all decks and is played in a lot. aka most usefull Zombie... in my opinion Cool
Picture of Card:
Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] PlaguespreaderZombieCSOC-EN-UR-1E
Card Effect: You can return 1 card from your hand to the top of the Deck to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Name of Card: Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon
Reason: can take any opponent's zombie monster it defeats and bring it to its side to fight alongside it *ace card with Zombie World*
Picture: Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] SDZW-EN001
Effect: You can Tribute Summon this card in Attack Position by Tributing 1 Zombie-Type monster. When this card destroys a Zombie-Type monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field.

monkey31192

monkey31192
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name:
Kasha
Reason:
With Zombie World on the field, you can take all your opponents monsters and beast out.
Picture of Card: Card of The Week #39 [Zombie Type Monster] KashaANPR-EN-ScR-1E
Card effect:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except while you control 2 or more face-upZombie-Type monsters. When this card is Special Summoned, return all other monsters on the field to the Decks and this card's ATK is equal to the number of Zombie-Type monsters returned this way x 1000.
I'll edit when I get home

http://photobucket.com/Monkey31192

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Poll is going up

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

PSZ has been voted best zombie monster of the week. It was nominated by: Riiyuki
~Topic locked and points transferring~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum