Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Help Empty Need Help Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:02 am

Hallow_Greed

Hallow_Greed
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

ok when i go to kcvds i cant host duels and my hamachi keep saing reconnenting then connected and go right bak offline just wanna duel and talk 2 friends on HAM please help (i redownloaded by the way)

2Need Help Empty Re: Need Help Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:22 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

if you're able to host with IP then you can duel that way, talk to some guys about that b/c i'm not able to host IP

3Need Help Empty Re: Need Help Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:11 am

Hallow_Greed

Hallow_Greed
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

i cant host period and my hamachi still not connecting

4Need Help Empty Re: Need Help Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:16 am

Riiyuki

Riiyuki
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

play around with the hamachi netw. settings; as far as i know hamachi uses by default the proxy setting (your browsers proxy setting) try without proxy,

Also try to open ham etc. without having to much stuff open, it's a problem I have when I have to much crap open, my ham can't connect well and freezes then reconnects and then it shows people on not reachable or not even online

Note: make sure to turn your firewall off and take a look at your virus protection programs so that they are not blocking your ham

This is all the knowledge I have when it comes to fixing problems since these are the most common problems and problems I have had myself.

Take a look at this and follow the steps it might work for ya
http://segmentnext.com/2009/12/11/setup-configure-hamachi/

Well hope this has been of any help if not I'm sorry :s but this is all I know about fixing HAM problems, I wish you good luck and hope your able to fix your ham.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum

5Need Help Empty Re: Need Help Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Hallow_Greed

Hallow_Greed
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

y cant i host duels

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum