Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster]

+4
Loto Drandel
Blitz
Zane
SpiTFire96
8 posters

What is the best Warrior monster?

Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_lcap13%Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_lcap13%Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_lcap4%Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_lcap35%Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 35% [ 8 ]
Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_lcap4%Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_lcap0%Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_lcap30%Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 30% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:
Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from NetRep
Card effect:

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
[Warrior Monster]

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Zane

Zane
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name:Elemental Hero Stratos
Reason:Helps LB a lot
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from NetRep
Spoiler:
Card effect:

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of these effects:
* Destroy Spell or Trap Cards on the field up to the number of other "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero", and "Evil Hero" monsters you control.
* Select and add 1 "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero", or "Evil Hero" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Blitz

Blitz
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
Reason: Proest card this format
Picture of Card: Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] 300px-LegendarySixSamuraiShiEnSTOR-EN-UR-1E

Card effect:

1 Warrior-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Six Samurai" monsters
Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, you can negate it's activation and destroy it. If this face-up card on the field would be destroyed, you can destroy another face-up "Six Samurai" monster you control instead.

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Card Name: Colossal Fighter
Reason for Nomination: Gets Stronger for every warrior in either graveyards and can bring itself back from the grave
Picture of Card: Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] 300px-ColossalFighter5DS1-EN-SR-1E
Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
This card gains 100 ATK for every Warrior-Type monster in any Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Warrior-Type monster from either player's Graveyard.

Riiyuki

Riiyuki
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
Reason: when it's removed from the field all your opponent's monsters are destroyed, So also when removed from play, so you can just activate Interdimensional Matter Transporter and remove E. Hero Absolute Zero from play temporarily or use E. Hero Terra Firma's effect to tribute it to give it a 2500 ATK points boost both examples will clear the field giving you a chance to swing for the game or at least get a massive advantage over your opponent.
what also owns about this card is it's fusion material. There are literally hundreds of monsters that can be used to fusion summon this card. This gives you the opportunity to be pretty creative and different in your builds with this deck. There are many ways to abuse this card and what to say in my opinion it's the best warrior for there are also many ways to bring him back to the field for example with Collosal fighter and god you basically turn your call of the haunted in a frikkin time bomb
Picture of Card: Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] 263px-ElementalHeroAbsoluteZeroYG04-EN-UR
Card effect:
1 "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero" monster + 1 WATER monster
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card gains 500 ATK for each WATER monster on the field other than "Elemental Hero Absolute Zero". When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Card Name : Doppelwarrior
Reason : Works with Junk and Debris and saved them from being dead 8D
Card Picture :
Spoiler:
Card Effect : When a monster is Special Summoned from your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster, you can Special Summon 2 "Doppel Tokens" (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 400/DEF 400) in Attack Position.

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Card Name : Swordsman of Landstar
Reason : pro card! what other reason do you need
Card Picture :
Spoiler:

monkey31192

monkey31192
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name: Goyo Guardian
Reason: The recently deceased. But really, a six star, 2800atk, beast that steal your opponents monster. Definately a keeper for Traditional Format
Picture of Card:
Card of the week #42 [Warrior-Type Monster] 300px-GoyoGuardianTDGS-EN-UR-UE
Card effect:
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position.

http://photobucket.com/Monkey31192

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Poll is up now Very Happy

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

The best warrior type monster, with 8 votes is Elemental Hero Asolute Zero, which was nominated by Riiyuki

Congratz to riiyuki ^^
~Topic locked~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum