Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~

+6
Stardust Dragon
firestorm
Shadow
svstar34
Designer Drugs
Staxx
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~

Yo here, we go again! For those of ya'll that don't know what this is, let me break it down...

There will be 24 people participating in this battle . When the sign ups finish, I will choose two responsible members, who will be the captains.
Then they will pick, who they want on their team til both teams are with 9 players main team and 3 subs. They will publish them in this topic and after that the war begin. Hope you undestand the whole idea of the tourny and have fun

Ps. The Captains are free to give names of their team.
PSS. War format will be pick after line ups are formed
==== Credits to Staxx ====

And yeah here's the rules:
1. You must be ranked to sign up for this tournament.
2. I can refuse anyone, who i think is not active enough.
3. If you suspect your opponent is cheating then PM me with the problem in details.
4. The war will be FE Format,Match best 2/3. Deck Change is Forbidden,Side Deck is allowed.
5. Ban List: No FTK, OTK, Burn, Stall, Exodia.
6. The guy who lost in the previous duel, chooses who will start in the next duel of that match. (Duh)
7. Each team will have their own Hamachi Network, where they will talk over the war.
8. Everybody, who break the rules will be disqualified.
9. Members that spam this topic will be DQed and Reported.
10. If able, each team must have at least one member from each dorm and group. (Staff and Crush Team included)

Code:
KC Name:
Hamachi Name:
GMT:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dueling System: KCVDS
War format: PX
Deck lists: N/A
Side Decking: Allowed
9 vs 9 w/ 3 subs
Deck changing after a match: Not allowed
Banlist: OTK/FTK , Stalll, Burn, Mill, Instant Win not allowed

Team 1 Leader:
Svstar

Edward
FeelTheStar
Enigma_M7
Raffy
Stardust Dragon
Riiyuki
Kyo
Hitsuka

Firestorm

PhantomVIII
Blitz

Team 2 Leader:
DD

miro
atlus
PedroBR
Darth_Vader

Infernal_Darkness
Neji
Spitfire

Ryo Bakura
Kratos
Shadow
MadReloader

Stardust vs Atlus = Atlus
Shadow vs Blitz = Shadow
svstar vs kratos = svstar
svstar vs D.Drugs = svstar
Firestorm vs Atlus = Atlus

Last edited by Staxx on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

2~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:35 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

PX format? Just to make this faster AND no need to decide who is going first, second and so on.
For the subs I will go with:
-PedroBR
-Miro
-Neji

I chose those cuz I think they ain't that active.

P.S neji is active but sucks, so he better be a sub =D

3~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:06 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Ok then I will be the judge for this.

DD MAKE A HAM NET CUZ MY HAMACHI ISNT WORKING.

4~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:47 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Divided Academy
no pw .-.

5~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:53 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

i agree with DD. PX format would make this go faster and easier.

my subs: Hitsuka, Riiyuki, and Kyo

6~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:57 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

can we start this or what?

7~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Are the duelists even in thenet yet. Cuz that's real reason were waiting so long

8~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

this thing will fail coz inactive people joined..

EDIT: u shoulda made a rule not to allow inactives :/

9~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 am

firestorm

firestorm
Freshmen
Freshmen

Just announce that we can start dueling and people will join the net , at least active ones will .

10~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

ill go with both firestorm and shadow Neutral

11~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:03 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

firestorm wrote:Just announce that we can start dueling and people will join the net , at least active ones will .

Bullshit

If y'all looked at the topic and saw that the subs and Ham network was made why in the hell wouldn't y'all join the net. Do I need to baby y'all the whole way? We've all been in wars this is nothing new, stop acting like this is the first time.

Join the damn net and start dueling. Ugh... retards

If ur not a Capt. Or your not posting dueling complaints or results, Don't post here. Plz&thx

12~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:30 am

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I won Stardust Dragon 2-0 ggs

13~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

i confirm keep it up

14~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

2-1 vs blitz, nice duels

trishula ftw =P

15~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:59 am

Blitz

Blitz
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

confirm.. thats the second time today some1 rfged reborn in my hand with trish

16~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

1-0 vs doodlez but then he had to go and gave me the win

gg

17~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:11 am

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

1-0 vs firestorm well continue later

18~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Shadow wrote:1-0 vs doodlez but then he had to go and gave me the win

gg

hey buddy

doodles is on your team

19~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:04 pm

KratoS

KratoS
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

^ lawl

20~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:50 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

oh gay then :/

21~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:01 am

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

LMAO. i was liek wtf i didnt know i had a doodles on my team.

won 2-1 vs. Kratos.

Last edited by svstar34 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

22~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:56 am

KratoS

KratoS
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

no not really confirm tho

23~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 am

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

won 2-1 vs. Druggies. those were some good games

24~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:47 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Lost 2-1 to sv, the first 2 games were nice but the third sucked for me :/

25~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Empty Re: ~Battle Of The Divided Academy II~ Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:41 am

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I won Firestorm 2-1 ggs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum