Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAD Academy Live Tournament #1

+5
L.Lawliet
Placido
Phoenix King
KingMP94
SpiTFire96
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Greetings to all members, new and old, and welcome to DAD Academy's first Mini-Tournament.

We have big things planned in terms of events and tournaments, but until we're fully operational and ready to act on those plans, I'm hosting a Miniature tournament for all members.

Now this isn't anything fancy, just a regular 8 Person tournament with a prize of DAD Credits!

So, here are the details:

1: Any members wishing to join need to give their Time Zone and name on Dueling Network to enter. This just makes things a lot easier.

2: The tournament will be hosted tomorrow (Sunday, 25/11/12) at 11PM (GMT +0). This is probably the most suitable time for all time zones, and it's the latest I can host to make things convenient for others.

3: The prizes will go to the winner and runner-up of this tournament.
The First Prize will be 750 DAD Credits
The Second Prize will be 500 DAD Credits.

4: This tournament will have some deck restrictions.
i.e. We'll be playing in TCG Advanced Format, and games will be 2/3 Matches.

Okay, I think that's everything covered.

Good Luck to all entrants, and happy dueling!

Current Entrees:

Spoiler:

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:05 am; edited 7 times in total

2DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

I'm in Very Happy

DN Name: KingMP94

3DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 am

Phoenix King

Phoenix King
Level 5 Slifer
Level 5 Slifer

lewis[underscore]emilio

-5 GMT

4DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:08 am

Placido

Placido
Tester
Tester

!!Placido GMT+2

Last edited by Placido on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

5DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:17 am

L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet
Level 3 Obelisk
Level 3 Obelisk

L.Lawliet

+2

6DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 am

bakura normal

bakura normal
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

bakura normal

GMT +0

7DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:24 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

naps.... im in.
kiryu111

gmt-0

8DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:26 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Just a quick edit:
Changed the title to Live for.. some reason.
Also, if we get 8 members to join by tonight, I will be hosting the tourney at the same time as mentioned (11PM), but tonight!

Also, all going to plan we will be hosting numerous lives throughout the week!

If we do host the Live tonight and someone can't make it, let me know in the next hour.

9DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:37 am

Whatup Nab

Whatup Nab
Level 5 Ra
Level 5 Ra

Whatup1111

10DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Bubbles can't make it for this one, he PM'ed me
Meaning we still have one slot open!

If we can't get anyone in the next 30 minutes I might have to take part

11DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:49 am

Fluffytots

Fluffytots
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

Meh why not

Fluffytots
GMT -5

12DAD Academy Live Tournament #1  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #1 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:56 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Alright guys, that's 8 people.

I'm making the brackets soon and the tournament will begin in 1 HOUR.

Now, I would advise that all entrants stay in the DAD Chat to make things easier.
Alternatively, I have made a chatroom for entrants to use for this tournament: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum