Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RP Style Tourney!!

+4
The_Dutch_Prince
Simon
SpiTFire96
Dr. Jackal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty RP Style Tourney!! Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:42 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

First topic message reminder :

The rules will be

This tourney is assigning 8 people.
The chosen 8 must choose 1 of 12 characters from the Yugioh series.
Once they choose, I will create them the decklist.
Each deck will have 1 banned card of my choosing. (It will be fair trust me)
This Tournament includes the E-Gods.
*Updates will come later*

-The List-
Yami Yugi
Seto Kaiba
Joey Wheeler
Yami Marik

Jaden Yuki
Zane Truesdale
Cyrus Truesdale
Jesse Anderson

Yusei Fudo
Jack Atlas
Akiza
Leo

-Dr. Jackal Yugi
-SpitFire Zane
-DAD Yusei
-ballin jack
-Fresh Prince Marik
-Supreme Jesse
-Judgment Cyrus
-Crow Akiza

Signup by the usual

KCVDS Name=JesseAnderson
RP Character=Yami Yugi

Yugi vs Cyrus =Yugi

Jesse vs Yusei =Jesse

Marik vs Zane = Marik

Jack vs Akiza = Akiza

Yugi vs Jesse = Jesse

Marik vs Akiza = Akiza

Jesse vs Akiza =

Last edited by Dr. Jackal on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 12 times in total

26RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:23 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

I shall wait for you then, until then I am going to conitnue everyone else but not me vs you okay?

27RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:34 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

I have beaten SpiTFire 2-0 with my awsome marik deck wich can be very anoying ...lol

were gg's SpiTFire ...

~~ The_Dutch_Prince ~~

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

28RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:42 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

True he did win and it was Gg's. Warning to his next oppenent it is thge single most annoying deck ever!

29RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:52 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

Ok Jackal, I'm ready for our duel.

30RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:16 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Crow101 let me know in PM what time suit you best so that we can arrange the date and time of our duel for this tournemant wich btw is verry sweet to do ....

I will repeat myself I like this tournemant .....LOL

31RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:22 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

I beat Dr. Jackal's Yugi deck 2-1.

Great duels, finally Rainbow Dragon showed up and saved my day.

32RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:50 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

Guys, MAJOR bump, this tourney has to have a winner, don't ya think? Comeon, duel and let's end this. I don't care if I lose, I just want this to end. Please, finish your duel as fast as possible so Dr.Jackal can close this tourney Very Happy .

33RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:33 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

I also would like to do that Supreme and im trying my best to contact Crow101 but we cant get a hold on eachother ...He tried to contact me aswell ..so we are trying our best here.

sorry for the delay ....if me and Crow101 havent finished our duel before Sunday 00:00 you may DQ me i guess.

34RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:50 am

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

=( yes sorry it is hard to get contacted with him not having hamachi really sorry i'll more to get in contact with him!

35RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:42 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

No problem and I would hate to have finalists or even winners via DQ, but this is being taking too long for a 8 man tourney. Hope u understand my point.

36RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:38 am

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

I confirm my los to Crow101, 1-2 ( his favour )

the first duel was kinda close for me, the 2nd he dominated and i wont speak of the 3rd duels cause that didnt even made sence but he managed to overcome his anger and beat me with a good overthought move.

Congratz Crow you deserved to win...

good luck in the final round

37RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Hey are we going to finish this thing?Who am i supossed to duel?

38RP Style Tourney!! - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Style Tourney!! Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:13 am

Supreme_King

Supreme_King
Freshmen
Freshmen

ur supposed to duel me but i had problems with my isp recently so i'm switching it. And also I have yet to replace my broken PC, so hamachi is out of discussion for contact. I could still duel u but we have to schedule a day and time(preferably week-end). Sorry for the inconvenience(my mainboard is out cold so my pc is out cold too until I replace it).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum