Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

good time

+2
Dr. Jackal
Evil jaden
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1good time Empty good time Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 am

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

well i had a good time with my friends in here DAD, winged, tdp and every1
i think its time for me to go away cause like i think i have done my job even though
i think now i have done it this academy got famous and i dont think it will need anymore
to stand up so i think ill leave u guys

EJ

2good time Empty Re: good time Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

You don't have to leave. There is always something that can be done it EVERY academy. Even BC. So NO YOU ARE NOT DONE HERE >.

3good time Empty Re: good time Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:26 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

O__O its sad to see you leaving, dont forget us i guess you will leave but you will visit us when you got time....
thanks for your help to build this academy i will not forget you...

4good time Empty Re: good time Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:48 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Why are all my fave mods leaving. Not fair, dont leave us bro. If i have to hop across the pond and get you to stop i will XD

5good time Empty Re: good time Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:12 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Damn not you EJ you've been my best friend always Sad its sad to see you leaving damnit but i hope we can meet in ham at weekends / holidays

http://www.dadacademy.net

6good time Empty Re: good time Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Dont want to be bastard, i wasnt in DAD when he did most of his job, but for past time he hasnt been that active, so i belive he hasnt had time for it, and it is kinda better for us (staff) to know whenever someone is really leaving, so now we wont hve to worry thinking wh should be replaced, THX EJ for all time u devoted to DAD, and thx for supporting me when i was slifer Smile and i wish u best in your real life, i hope u leave this place with no regrets. and THX for hawing courage to say all it open Smile

7good time Empty Re: good time Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:05 am

Anonymous

Sorry You Have To Go EJ
But It Is Your Decision
The Real World Is More Important
Then Academies And Forums
Hope You Are Happy With Your Decision

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum