Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Immortal Bushi

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Immortal Bushi Empty The Immortal Bushi Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:14 pm

najex

najex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Greetings to you all

I have been hungry for some comments and a
boost of reputation so I am posting a article

I will
be talking about a strategy I have been
experimenting with in
my latest decks

it will be about the following
card

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This card cannot be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], except for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
During your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if this card is in your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
no [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it. You cannot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this effect if there are any [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
in your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that are not [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Here are the rulings about

This
card can only be used to its full potential in a deck that

1--> only uses warriors

2-->barely
uses any monsters at all

3-->
can remove cards from its Grave very easy

Notice that
its dark?

This means that it can be sent
to the graveyard
with Armageddon
Knight
and Dark Grepher When this card is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you can send 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
+
You can[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 5 or higher [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this card from your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Once per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
from your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

and look… o_0 both of them are warriors.
Isn’t that convenient? btw I never said
you should run both on 3 that myth be a bid much but how
many you will (if you do it at all) run depends on your own choice
ofc

you
can also use foolish burial for this.

If you are using this strategy it is also helpful to use Necro
Gardna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this card in your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
your opponent [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

since it also can be sent to the graveyard in this way and is a warrior

Since decks that
use
The Immortal Bushi often (if not always) have only 1
type in
there
graveyard those decks go well
with Solidarity

If you have only 1 original
(printed) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you control with the same [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gain 800 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When
you do this that extra 1200 ATK
monster that you become a 2000 ATK monster
when your field is empty is able to
become a beatstick that keeps coming back.

How can you use a monster
that keeps coming back to you?

You can create a deck with lv 5-6 warriors
and be able to summon 1 every time your
field is empty but I checked in kcvds
all
lv 5-6 warriors and there
really aren’t that many that have
destructive effects like those notorious monarchs so that ins’t
one of the best options but
it is still worth exploring for yourself and wile the game yugioh keeps gaining more cards this strategy
keeps growing in potential

Another is summoning a warrior
tuner every
turn and synchro summoning with The
Immortal Bushi
. I
recommend lv 3 warrior tuner since
lv 6 has some good looking
warrior type synchro monsters, we all think
goyo
now J
but it also has a 2600 beatstick once you used goyo.

That’s not all but you can also
use Drill Synchron
as a tuner
While you control this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
card, during each battle between a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] attacking monster you control and a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is lower than the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to your opponent. Once
per turn, when you inflict battle
damage
to your opponent with this effect,
you can draw
1 card

As you can see this thing has a handy extra effect
for
being in a warrior deck that myth come in handy. Wait a sec
o_0 Drill Synchron is a machine so won’t using
him make it so The Immortal Bushi will
become useless? It is true that as long as Drill
Synchron
is in the grave yourBuchi can’t do much anymore but the monster that Drill Synchron will be summoning will be (synchro
with Buchi) Drill Warrior

"Drill
Synchron
" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. Once per turn, during your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you can halve this card's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1 card and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. During your next [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this card, if removed by this
effect. Then, add 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (permanently). If you do,
it can attack your opponent directly this turn. Once per turn, during your from your Graveyard to your hand.

And as you can see
its effect allows you to alter your graveyard and remove that Drill Synchron from your graveyard but be
careful
though since if your opponent can kill Drill Warrior before it can run to the removed from play zone than
your buchi really will
be death.

But at the same time it can creat a circle since if drill warrior is destroyed you can use Drill Synchron (wich you now
have in your hand again) to resynchro with buch and summon another Drill Warrior.

Note
that if your field is empty during
your stand by phase and your drill warrior wants to come back from the removed from play zone you can decide to use The Immortal Bushi’s effect first.

Another strategy is simply to use Buchi as a
bonus beatstick and this is the strategy
that I find myself using often and this is strategy that needs Solidarity on
3 since it will rely on using normal beatsticks.

Also this deck won’t be effected
by royal oppression
(this is true for the tributing version of the Buchi strategy as
well)

and every deck that isn’t that effected by royal oppression should run it in there main deck since a lot of special
summoning is going on lately in the yugioh game.

Note that royal oppression can not stop The Immortal Bush from
being
summoned to your field since there is no limit to the
amount
of times you can use his effect during your stand by
phace so

if
your opponent is foolish enough to try and stop you with your own royal oppression you smile and say that you simply activate his effect again during that same stand by phase and your opponent waisted 800 lp.

For this last strategies
where Buchi just plays a supporting
role for having a free 1200 ATK monster on the field there are
a
number of ways to use it

I myself have used 2
strategies
with this style

1-->use lv 4 Gemini Monsters so you can take adv of gemini spark and maybe run E hero stratos a card that
gives you a +1 in card adv
2 --> use warrior LS for the reason that they help mill to your buchi and necro guardna and they often
have high atk powers and sometimes a effect that comes in
Handy and they make
for a good draw engine (Solar
Recharge
) but be careful since unlike a normal LS
deck this kind
of deck isn’t extremely fast so milling yourself to death
becomes
a option. This doesn’t happen often but it can happen and

whether or not you take counter measures for this is up to you.

I am not claiming that this is all that this are all the options there are but I am just saying that I tried tham out and that they can work for me

Another strategy with him is to create
a ATK lock on your opponent by using Scrubbed
Raid

During the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1 card you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], except this card, to end the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
note that it is a continuous
trap card

I am sure that you already figured it out but I am gonne say it anyway. every turn your buchi will be summoned to your field and every battle phase of your opponent you use Scrubbed
Raid
to stop his battle phase and thus creating a atk lock on your opponent.

this strategy can be excellent for any deck that doesn’t need ATK power but instead need time to win such as a wave motion cannon deck (or some other spell/trap burn deck) or a final countdown deck or things like that Sad

I am gonne add 1 more thing tothis.

I
said that if you use a
deck with The Immortal Bushi you
shouldn’t use anything els but warriors did I?
well Plaguespreader Zombie
You can return 1 card from your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the top of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this card from your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If you do, remove
this card from play
when it is removed from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

This is a exception to this since it won’t remain in your graveyard since it will remove
itself from play when used up. btw didn’t I say that we can

use Armageddon Knight and Dark Grepher to
send Buchi to your graveyard? Well you can
always send Plaguespreader Zombie instead
if you are in difficult situation and need to take action that same
turn

I hope you somehow found this usefull cuz if you
do you mythe leave a
comment and I like that Sad Sad

2The Immortal Bushi Empty Re: The Immortal Bushi Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Imfamously_Fatal

Imfamously_Fatal
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

wow nice article najex...u really took the time and put everything into detail...thnx man for this...learned a lot...u should get +rep

3The Immortal Bushi Empty Re: The Immortal Bushi Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Evil_Bakura

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I couldn't read it because all sentences arre cut off. Fix that first.

4The Immortal Bushi Empty Re: The Immortal Bushi Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

great article man read until drill synchron and didnt continue xD

anyway keep it up

9/10

5The Immortal Bushi Empty Re: The Immortal Bushi Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:14 am

Micro-ice

Micro-ice
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Nice article i really enjoyed reading it.....good job

6The Immortal Bushi Empty Re: The Immortal Bushi Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:12 pm

najex

najex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Goomoonryong wrote:I couldn't read it because all sentences arre cut off. Fix that first.

well I tryed that Smile

everytime I fix it and post it it gets to torn apart again for some reason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum