Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire

+6
Designer Drugs
Loto Drandel
KingMP94
Simon
SpiTFire96
Staxx
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:20 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

2Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hahaha i sound so homo with that microphone i sound like a chick!! XDDD

Anyway thanks for the interview it was just for some fun i suppose

3Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:37 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Nice one Very Happy and Spitty you are a chick :P

http://www.dadacademy.net

4Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:59 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

haha hell ye thats my boi spitfire xD you're welcome for the mod job btw Wink keep up da good work son

5Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:30 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

you do sound like a chick spit...hahahahahahah

6Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:42 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

1st nice idea
2nd change the microphone D:

7Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 am

BM Joker

BM Joker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

lol hot voice XD

8Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:51 am

Neji

Neji
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

spittehs half girl O.o :P no wonder......
meh nice vid thingy ^-^

9Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

nice idea and good job spitteh but low voice :P

10Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Alex

Alex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

spitteh my image of you was amazed
i mean i would of thought you hit puberty by now XD

11Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Empty Re: Get to Know your Staff #2 - Spitfire Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 pm

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

XD natsu shut up i did hit puberty, its the built in microphone i got with the laptop.. Its retarded and makes ya sound high pitched, makes anyone sound high pitched... XDDDDD

thanks anyway ladies :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum