Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster]

+2
Zane
SpiTFire96
6 posters

What is the best spellcaster-type monster?

Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] I_vote_lcap27%Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] I_vote_lcap18%Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] I_vote_lcap0%Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] I_vote_lcap45%Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] I_vote_lcap9%Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] I_vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Rules:
1. Nominating Begins Sunday
2. You May Only Nominate One Card.
3- This Competition Is For All Of DAD Groups Except Freshmen
3. Do Not Edit Your Post.
4. A Poll Will Go Up Friday
5. Do Not Nominate The Same Card.
6. The Winner Of The Card That Was Nominated Will Win 300 DAD Credits.

Nominate Like This:

Card Name:
Reason:
Picture of Card:(Post small ones or take it from NetRep
Card effect:

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE THE CARDS EFFECT!!

This week's type of card:
[Spellcaster Monster]

Last edited by SpiTFire96 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Zane

Zane
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Card Name:Arcanite Magician
Reason:Clears the field and u receive a monster to save ur LPs
Picture of Card:
Spoiler:
Card effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Spellcaster-Type monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned, place 2 spell counters on it. This card gains 1000 ATK for each Spell Counter on it. You can remove 1 Spell Counter from a card you control to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Atlus

Atlus
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Card Name: Gravekeeper's Recruiter
Reason: Made gks top
Picture of Card:
Spoiler:
Card effect: When this card you control is sent to your Graveyard, add 1 "Gravekeeper's" monster with 1500 or less DEF from your Deck to your hand.

Last edited by Atlus on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Moody

Moody
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Supreme arcanite magician
Reason: simply that card has huge Def. + it can clear out the field or give u extreme draw power which is giving huge advantage

monkey31192

monkey31192
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Card Name:
Chaos Sorcerer
Reason:
He and Chaos End began the start of the Chaos decks, now he is still around holding up the chaos and also supporting twilight decks
Picture of Card:
Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] 300px-ChaosSorcererTU02-EN-UR-UE
Card effect:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

http://photobucket.com/Monkey31192

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Name of Monster: Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Reason: Able to mill and bring back Lightsworn monsters from graveyard with effect
Picture:Card of the week #38 [Spellcaster Type Monster] 300px-Lumina%2CLightswornSummonerCP08-EN-SR-UE
Effect: Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Lightsworn" monster from your Graveyard. During each of your End Phases, send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Poll is goin up naow

Anonymous

Monkey31192 wins this week with Chaos Sorcerer. Locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum