Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extreme Victory

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Extreme Victory Empty Extreme Victory Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:46 am

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

As you know, there will be another pack due for release in TCG on May 10...for those who might not know the name (though not likely lol) the name of the pack is Extreme Victory. This new pack will feature cards that will provide support for numerous decks such as Six Samurai (god help us if they get powered up some more lol), Gladiator Beasts, and feature new cards, INCLUDING the LAST Signer Dragon from 5D's. I will talk about various cards that will be featured in this booster pack.

The first card on my list to discuss is a Synchro that I'm sure that A LOT of people are drooling over.

Junk Berserker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Effect: "Junk Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can remove from play 1 "Junk" monster in your Graveyard to select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. It loses ATK equal to the removed monster's ATK. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation.

Another Synchro monster joins Junk Warrior, Junk Destroyer, Junk Gardna, and Junk Archer. This one is probably one of the toughest Junk Synchros compared to the others (in my book the toughest) due to his effect and having 2700 ATK which surpasses the highest ATK Junk Synchro which is Junk Destroyer at 2600 ATK. Overall, this card gets 9/10 b/c it's very useful in taking out defense monsters that have nasty effects such as Ryko, Marshmallon, Super Nimble Mega Hamster among others.

The next card to discuss is a Synchro monster that can make a major difference in duels for those who are at a critical level in Life Points.

Life-Stream Dragon
Effect: 1 Tuner + "Power Tool Dragon"
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can have your Life Points become 4000. Any effect damage you would take becomes 0. If this face-up card would be destroyed (either by battle or by card effect), you can remove from play 1 Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard instead.

The last of the Signer Dragons has arrived at last. This card does have one drawback of requiring Power Tool Dragon as the non tuner monster, but overall, this card can help turn a duel around with its ability to give the controller the option to make life points become 4000. A good way to make 2000 or under Life Point holders increase their chances to make a comeback Smile Along with having 2900 ATK, the effect to keep itself alive by removing Equip spells from the graveyard makes it even tougher to take down. This card gets 8/10 for its drawback being Power Tool Dragon as non tuner, but other than that it's still pretty decent.

Third on the list is a new Fusion Monster that is for the Gladiator Beasts.

Gladiator Beast Essedari
Effect: 2 "Gladiator Beast" monsters
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Effects Unconfirmed

My apologies for there being no effect, but it hasn't been confirmed and it's shown on wiki, which is where i got it, so once there is something shown i will let you all know.

For now that is all; there may be another portion, but right now this is all for me to talk about so if you want to hear about any other cards, then post here, but feel free to comment and rate this article Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum