Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAD Academy Live Tournament #2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Alright guys, I'm starting another live tonight. It's coming up to 6PM here in my GMT of +0 and I will be starting this live at 11PM as always.

If you want to enter, PM me on DN (My username is the same as here), or post your DN Name and GMT in this thread.

This will be an 8 person Live Tournament. There will be prizes of DAD Credits for the Winner and Runner-up. All matches will be in 2/3.

Anyway, I will be updating the list of players below, and the matchups will be posted at 10PM if we have all 8 entrants.

I myself mightn't be taking part in this unless I have to, so do keep that in mind.

Current Entrants:
Spoiler:

Good luck to all!

2DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:59 am

Placido

Placido
Tester
Tester

Mr.Vettel GMT+2

3DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:48 pm

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Alright, tourney couldn't go ahead because only 2 people entered.

4DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:58 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

i dont think you really get the concept of a Live Tour

5DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:14 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Staxx wrote:i dont think you really get the concept of a Live Tour

We don't have enough activity for me to randomly contact people and say "HURRDURR TOURNEY".

You got a problem with it, host them yourself.

6DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

whats wrong with asking ppl to join. if they wanna join in a tour. seems simple

7DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:30 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I'm actually doubting your intelligence here.
I have asked people if they want to join.
That is not enough
So I make a thread.

If you don't like how I do my job (Which to be honest I'm one of the last staff who do), then get someone else to do it.

8DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:15 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

Staxx wrote:whats wrong with asking ppl to join. if they wanna join in a tour. seems simple

sorry that should have been:

Staxx wrote:whats wrong with asking ppl to join the academy. if they wanna join in a tour. seems simple

their are 1000s of duelist that are DN at and time of the day. all your have to do is tell them. your hosting a tour, and they will flock to you. get them to register here, add them to the tour. some will stay, some wont. point is: we have new members that want to participate.

9DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:20 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I don't want randoms to join the academy. I'd rather be semi-active than have an academy full of randoms and idiots.

10DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:20 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Also, I'm an assistant, you're the one running this joint, I'm already recruiting, why aren't you doing the same?

11DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:31 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

honestly if you think academy would survive with random members then you are dumb.and you dont know if someone's an idiot until they join. and as far as you recruiting ppl, i have yet to see anyone you recruited. so what/who are you talking about. and i know you seen all those new freshmen down there so what exactly are you talking about.

pull what ever size penis in in your anus out.
:3

12DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 am

Anonymous

SpiTFire96 wrote:Also, I'm an assistant, you're the one running this joint, I'm already recruiting, why aren't you doing the same?

that pic with the girl makes me dizzy change it

13DAD Academy Live Tournament #2  Empty Re: DAD Academy Live Tournament #2 Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:04 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Crave12 wrote:
SpiTFire96 wrote:Also, I'm an assistant, you're the one running this joint, I'm already recruiting, why aren't you doing the same?

that pic with the girl makes me dizzy change it

You could also just private message me and ask me.
And I'm keeping it for now, sorry

-Post deleted and topic locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum