Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

As soon as I realized!

+13
Yugi Muto
Phoenix King
LegendaryFrost
Enigma_m7
Neji
†Obito†
Staxx
SpiTFire96
KingMP94
Placido
BlackLeg-Sanji
darkness evil
Pharaoh Atem
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty As soon as I realized! Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

First topic message reminder :

Hello every fellow member of the ultimate DAD academy!
I don't know if I am remembered by anyone here, but here I am, Pharaoh Atem or The Mighty Pharaoh to some people! The last thing I knew about DAD Academy was more than a year ago when it came down and my attempt to resurrect it with one of the admins, idk if KingMP or Enigma, failed! I was in no leading position, but I gave a lot of Graphic Assistance for the site like many Sig Bars and Banners and a forum style though most changed now!

Accidentally, I came a cross a message in my email telling me that I received a Message in DAD Academy and here was the shock, could it be really up again? After so long time that I even stopped dueling?!! I came to check in to find it back with full strength. Can't tell how happy I am!

Well, I am glad I am back though my status is very different than before! I quit dueling after KCVDS came down and lost every title and position I gained in KC.com, from a reporter and a gfx artist to the 4th in the last cycle of top duelists in KCVDS that I don't even remember its correct name! I didn't like Dueling Network for all the conflict between it and KCVDS as I remember, so I quit! I am no longer a duelist anymore. Though still a graphic artist, didn't even hold my brush for months and months! I don't know if this is gonna change that I am back to DAD! I was an Obelisk Duelist by the way!

Sorry for the long intro, I excelled at writing huge Articles in KC and that affected me, literally! I hope anyone here still remembers the good old pharaoh artist! IF any ADMIN still remembers me, it'd be nice that HE tells me what happened in the period I was absent and how DAD was revived! I think I deserve it for what I did in the past! So Long PALS, gonna take a tour around the sectors I used to live by or supervise!

26As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Yea, it's his Very Happy
wlahay ya man wa7shy gedan yemken enta el wa7ed el 7aset beno mesh ma3aya. matgeb ay 7aga akalmeak 3leha!

27As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 am

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

yeah... English only plz

28As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:13 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Staxx wrote:yeah... English only plz
Ofc man, but it's the thing happens when u see a friend only saw 2 years ago!! xD!

29As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:29 am

H3R0_ELITE

H3R0_ELITE
Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member

everyone coming back to dad !!!! As soon as I realized! - Page 2 101590

30As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:04 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

lol yea, catch me on DN bro it's s{EX} Anzo, or on skype: anmar_wolffy

31As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

about time you showed up bro XD how you been? been trying to hunt you down lol just kidding

32As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Loto Drandel wrote:about time you showed up bro XD how you been? been trying to hunt you down lol just kidding

Actually, you are one of the few I tried hunting down myself, but after KC went down, the whole community was lost Smile nice to see u again Smile

33As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Hey old friend. I don't know if you remember me. You made a lof of banners and sigs for me back in the days. I was a KC Reporter too.

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/index.htm

34As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Pharaoh Atem wrote:
Loto Drandel wrote:about time you showed up bro XD how you been? been trying to hunt you down lol just kidding
Actually, you are one of the few I tried hunting down myself, but after KC went down, the whole community was lost Smile nice to see u again Smile
wow isn't it a small world then XD

Kyosuke Kiryu wrote:Hey old friend. I don't know if you remember me. You made a lof of banners and sigs for me back in the days. I was a KC Reporter too.
lol who could forget you Kyo? maybe the guys you pwned? XD

35As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Kyosuke Kiryu wrote:Hey old friend. I don't know if you remember me. You made a lof of banners and sigs for me back in the days. I was a KC Reporter too.
How could I dare to forget you? The best friend of mine on KC, one of the best Reporters I've seen, the Reporter who stood with me till I became a Reporter and the duelist who I teamed with in tournaments. After all that and I should forget you? That'd be bad! Nice to see you man Very Happy Even your sig bar here is my own work xD!

36As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Nuran

Nuran
Freshmen
Freshmen

well damn last time i seen u was the month after KC nuke.

welcome back to the ygo scene

37As soon as I realized! - Page 2 Empty Re: As soon as I realized! Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:01 am

Pharaoh Atem

Pharaoh Atem
Assistant
Assistant

Thanks mate, glad really to return to the community, though a bit disappointed as I expected to see much more activity!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum