Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

=]] Read about meh KCVDS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1=]] Read about meh KCVDS Empty =]] Read about meh KCVDS Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Okay. If y'all have KCVDS problems, you can come to me. After spending 2+ hours on help forums.. here's what i had to do to get KCVDS working again.

-Read forums (1+ hours)
-run "regsvr32.exe" (C:\Windows\System32)
-run Process Monitor (sys international)
-Search through 50,000+ processes and find the ones with "accdenied" next to them (2+ hours)
-Use the windows command processor (administrator mode) and say in binary to register every single component with accdenied (Like 10)
-woot, after 3-4 hours of going through ActiveX controls on C:\Windows\System32, i finally made my KCVDS work. Now, if you guys need KCVDS help come to me.

xD
Guess who is SO BLEEPING HAPPY.

me. :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea:

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

2=]] Read about meh KCVDS Empty Re: =]] Read about meh KCVDS Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:34 pm

aivdov

aivdov
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I think that's because of you monitor's size(resolution), anyway play in restored mode because cards looks better then Very Happy

3=]] Read about meh KCVDS Empty Re: =]] Read about meh KCVDS Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 pm

aivdov

aivdov
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Wide screen'ed kcvds looks like very big shit... anyway, you can arrrange it's size by yourself just pressing it's very bottom or corners when it's restored to normal size

4=]] Read about meh KCVDS Empty Re: =]] Read about meh KCVDS Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:46 pm

aivdov

aivdov
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

you don't need to maximize... minimize it ok? And then start making your own size.. just pres corner ant drag it where you want...

5=]] Read about meh KCVDS Empty Re: =]] Read about meh KCVDS Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:09 am

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

That's the maximum size for the KCVDS screen. The white space is there, because, the program isn't meant to stretch the size beyond where it would be proportional. Don't worry, you don't have an error or anything. =D

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum