Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's about this tourament and Dusan94 Come and so him mind power :D

+4
Exclusive
Dusan94
aivdov
The Dark Creator
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look at this!!! It's my won, becouse assaliant eff and horus to def 2000atk and he BB. But he don't think like that, he wanna turn back all turn and say that he change hes mind and don't attacked monarch but assaliant... He say that in my BP!!!! WTF? he must get lose, BTW he get warrning becouse then on the field was Necrovalley he used Malicious eff and only then activated Heavy Storm... He must learn to lose... So I won Exclamation

aivdov

aivdov
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yeah he done shit to me too, i was dueling for tourney and when he got gg in next turn he sayd his kcvds stuck... anyway he couldn't write me then... and if he could he would just end because he sayd he wanted to end turn and then i could win, after that he sayd a card he has, that wouldn't even helped him, and he don't wanted to plac it because he wanted to end his turn Exclamation And he just tells me that we have to reduel... One more thing. I have photo that proves i can win...

Dusan94

Dusan94
Freshmen
Freshmen

DON'T LIENG I WAS ASK U NICE AND U SAD U CANT ACTIVE ASSALIUAT EFFECT AND I ATTACK MONARCH BECOUSE U SAD U CAN'T !!!!!!!!!!
SAD TRUE MAN !!!!!!!
AND U MUST LEARN TO LOSE !!!!!!!
TO BE LOSER IS NOT SO BAD U KNOW U LEARN THE LOTS OF STUF U KNOW
AND I MUST SAD THIS !!!!!!!!!

SORRY ABOT THAT TO ALL ADMIN AMD SLIFER,RA,OBELIKS,PROFESOR AND OTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

U ARE FUCKED NOOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Fucking n00bish child don't you get it? First of all you copy my old avatar, Second you copy my TDC primotive version of deck and Last one you are fucking n00b becouse effects if wrhited on the cards like that: ,,You cannot activate this card's effect unless "Necrovalley" is on the field. When this card declares an attack, you can change the battle position of 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field''

And you asked me that: ,,you cannot use eff then you don't attack''

I sed cannot becouse I need declere attack to use effect, and I was thinking that you will use Gravity Bind or something like that becouse you ask so stupid question... If I be this tourament Judge I would dissmised you, becouse you get 2 WARRNINGS (first I wrhited in my first post) so real duels = 2 Warnnings you get lose, but here you try to show your MIND POWER!! Very Happy First of all learn TCG rules and only then you can talk that I broke them get it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Exclamation

Arrow P.S Moderators, ADMINS I think that you should look closer to hes duels... I think that we not first ppls with wich he try to cheat... But he find Wrong ppls... SO Don't You Do Anything??!!?

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

you should sort the problem out with a mod etc...

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

you wanna to say that you don't think that this is rule breaking???

DarkMaster

Freshmen
Freshmen

Dusan94 should get lose, because he targeted attack to Zaborg and in opponent's BP he says, that he want attack other monster... Dusan94 missplay is missplay... You can change nothing. Also now you are stalling...

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Dusan94 accept the lost. Easy as that ,if you lost you lost. If you win you win. Just a game it's not like your going to lose your soul or something.

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

you are right kingkiller
guys u all get angry for a DUEL
why kcvds is created its just for fun

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I just wan't tourament without any cheatings or something like that

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

the dark creator u maybe join to the tourny if some one is not active or surrended

aivdov

aivdov
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Ra he wanted to tell, that he doesn't want tournament with cheating, he want's clean tourney or clean event, without things like that

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

but what?? this duel its not fro the tournament
and there is nothing until now like that
if he want to clean the tournament in the future from cheating thats good

the leaders of the spirit keys and the shadow raiders (Dartz & ristar78) will thing about this duel......

The Dark Creator

The Dark Creator
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there was wrhited my nick in Shadow Raiders... whatever...

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

wtf is here chat or something .. i dont read this cuz i dont have for like these problems and Dusan94 will get Warining 1/3

http://www.dadacademy.net

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

look its just a duel its nt lyk ur gnna lose ur soul move on

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

This Topic is Closed

http://www.dadacademy.net