Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you like the Ojama Duels?

3 posters

How do you like The Ojama Duels?

How do you like the Ojama Duels? I_vote_lcap20%How do you like the Ojama Duels? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
How do you like the Ojama Duels? I_vote_lcap20%How do you like the Ojama Duels? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
How do you like the Ojama Duels? I_vote_lcap0%How do you like the Ojama Duels? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How do you like the Ojama Duels? I_vote_lcap60%How do you like the Ojama Duels? I_vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do you like the Ojama Duels? Empty How do you like the Ojama Duels? Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Vote please.

2How do you like the Ojama Duels? Empty Re: How do you like the Ojama Duels? Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

I voted it sucks because i get none of the rules.

3How do you like the Ojama Duels? Empty Re: How do you like the Ojama Duels? Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:33 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Ehemm. Makes no sense. WHY DON'T WE HANDICAP DUELISTS THAT ARE WORSE THAN STAFF AND SEE IF THEY STAND A CHANCE AGAINST BETTER DUELISTS W/O HANDICAP! Well.. not necessarily better. But, just a generalization. Anyway, you get it.. It doesn't make too much sense.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

4How do you like the Ojama Duels? Empty Re: How do you like the Ojama Duels? Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

once i get 10 votes I'm going to close this topic.

5How do you like the Ojama Duels? Empty Re: How do you like the Ojama Duels? Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

10 votes -closed-

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum