Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Wants To Join? [Poll]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Empty Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Ok, the new site is open and better than ever. Who ever joins, put this in your sig:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Please click the link below:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://speedworld.forums-free.com

2Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Empty Re: Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:03 am

Rizz311

Rizz311
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

What is this?

3Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Empty Re: Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:24 am

Exclusive

Exclusive
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Rizz311 wrote:What is this?

Its a clan=a team you face other teams to get crowned the best team in BC i think.

4Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Empty Re: Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:28 am

ALucard

ALucard
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

its a team.

you can be only in 1 team.

the reason why you want to join a team? its to help it to become the best from BC.

i really wanted to help you out....because i was a formally member of the Order Of Black Knights

and i watched Code Geass, so i know the basics of you r team, but i'm in a qualification progress to

another team. Hope you ll find great duelists, with big character Very Happy

join Syneleration pass 123 . I knw a guy named Zero that was the formally creator of BK

and he really can help you out Very Happy

5Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Empty Re: Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:05 am

Chazz Princeton

Chazz Princeton
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

SyN3D wrote:its a team.

you can be only in 1 team.

the reason why you want to join a team? its to help it to become the best from BC.

i really wanted to help you out....because i was a formally member of the Order Of Black Knights

and i watched Code Geass, so i know the basics of you r team, but i'm in a qualification progress to

another team. Hope you ll find great duelists, with big character Very Happy

join Syneleration pass 123 . I knw a guy named Zero that was the formally creator of BK

and he really can help you out Very Happy
The Zero your reffering to is a fake Zero who can't even command the Black Knights properly. Syn, you can join as you wish but if your posting here I advise you not to post here if you're a part of another clan.

http://speedworld.forums-free.com

6Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Empty Re: Who Wants To Join? [Poll] Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Rizz311

Rizz311
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Ok I'd like to join a clan anyone available?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum