Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yusei Fudo

+6
Jin Kazama
Bertha
Evil jaden
Simon
Judgment Dragon
Hyorinmaru
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yusei Fudo Empty Yusei Fudo Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 am

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Hey everyone! I am Yusei Fudo the creator of Speed World. Most of you probably know Speed World and then some of you might not. Well I joined here just to see kinda how DAD has done with DAD Academy, I am not going to take anything from here so you do not have to worry about that. Well I hope to have a good time here and maybe recruit some members to Speed World. A little more about me is I am Pharo Atem on KCVDS, I love skateboarding, dueling, and anime. If you ever want a duel catch me in a PM, on HAM, or in my room when I get one. LOL. I think that is it so I guess I better get going and once again I hope to have a great time, and maybe recruit some members, and meet some new people.

2Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:44 am

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Welcome to DAD academy and enjoy

3Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:01 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

HEhehe .. welcome here bud enjoy your stay and try to be active Very Happy

http://www.dadacademy.net

4Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:16 am

Evil jaden

Evil jaden
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Hi welcome to DAD academy hf and enjoy your stay hope to duel u soon
Stay active

5Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:45 am

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

You guys don't need to worry about my activity cause of course I will stay active, well when I get done with what I need to do on SW I will come here.

6Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:28 am

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Hey, I know you!

Hehe, welcome to DAD and have fun =P

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

7Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

XD I think I know you too. JK. Thanks for the welcome guys.

8Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

...Probably know me from somewhere too. Hi, Yusei.

9Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Hey Jin!! Well there is a lot of people I know here. XD This is a good thing, really good thing.

10Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:18 am

Mortalx900

Mortalx900
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

hey welcome to DAD have fun here and try to be active

11Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome and congratz for your slifer rank ~~~do your best to be in a higher rank~~~

12Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

XD Thanks guys for the warm welcome!!

Psst!! TheWingedDragonOfRa just to let you know I asked DAD to give me the Slifer rank...

13Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:25 pm

dudeboy20

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I know you too!

lol welcome bro

have a nice time here xDDD

14Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:33 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Yes i don't think you know me i am stranger :samurai: lol but i will try hard not to be enjoy your stay here and i will soon be signing up for speed world!

15Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:00 am

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

HAHA Hey Dudeboy!!

Toushiro thanks and hope to see you on Speed World.

16Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:38 am

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to the academy, I have a question what is the speed world you created pls tell me what is this about.

17Yusei Fudo Empty Re: Yusei Fudo Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

OK!! Well, Speed World started in about April or May of 2008. It started out as, well back then it pretty well was, one of the first academies. It was really fun when I had first started it just watching it grow, Speed World is how me, DAD, Kyosuke Kiryu [DK], SHX, and a lot of other met it was their first academy, DK probably wouldn't be here without SW. Well, after all of that we started a little party for me and my Assistant Creator, Jack Atlus [now this is not the same Jack as other places this Jack that helped me I haven't seen him in a long @ss time], and after that Speed World was doing good, at a total of 50 members and growing, Jack decided to delete all of the members and make me re-do Speed World.

So, that brings us to now. Speed World is just here to be the best academy once again, and also to help you guys the members/community have a great time. I have updated a lot of stuff since it had been deleted. Now, we have everything costumly made, background, topic pics, buttons, banner, ect.. We also have something that most academies despise to put up, and that is a RP Duel section. I am really hoping that all of these new additions that we are putting up really helps boost activity there soon, cause right now we have 45 members and only 20 or so are active. Also, I will have to say you can meet some new and older people on SW too. I would love it if we could get some people here to join. DAD and a lot of the older members are re joining SW. So, I hope you join too anyone who reads this.

Well, I must say that Dark_Armed_Dragon hope you do not mind me posting this here.

I know you didn't ask for the top part up there but I just thought I would throw that in to update you on how we was back then compared to how we are now..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum