Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tag Team Championship Rules

+2
ArcanaForce0
Jin Kazama
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Tag Team Championship Rules Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:25 am

Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I want the members to give some input on this new event going on in DAD, so I'm asking the following: What would you all like to see for rules in the Tag Team Championship? You can name as many as you like. Ultimately, it will probably be DAD who says yes or no to the rules.

2Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

well, here's an idea to start off with...
Each team consits of 2 players (duh)
Team 1
A B

Team 2
C D

Round 1
A vs C
B vs D

Round 2
A vs D
B vs C

After that, the total amount of wins is accumualted. If the total score is 2-2, then A vs C and B vs D. If both players from a team win, that team wins... if not, then each player keeps switching opponents until both players from 1 team have won at the same time.

Each player uses the same deck, sidedecking allowed, strategic conversation allowed beteen players when deciding what to sidedeck.

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

3Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

interesting but i didnt like that both should use same type of decks
and if its a draw between the teams then each team selects a player who will face the other(please no arguements about this)

4Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Okay, this is what I am mixed up with. What if one of us loses and the other wins? is that a Draw??? I am starting to think just keep the Tag Team Duels to DMU.... This is a bad idea.

5Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:27 am

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

Stardust Dragon wrote:interesting but i didnt like that both should use same type of decks
and if its a draw between the teams then each team selects a player who will face the other(please no arguements about this)
I never said that both players use the same decks... my wording was probably off but i ment that each player doesn't switch decks... lol

Jack Atlas wrote:Okay, this is what I am mixed up with. What if one of us loses and the other wins? is that a Draw??? I am starting to think just keep the Tag Team Duels to DMU.... This is a bad idea.
That is y I said that you have to keep dueling until both players from the same team win... and not every one uses DMU, that's y we have to find tag team ideas avalible for KCVDS... It would be a lot simpler if everyone did use DMU though...

6Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

...Actually, I think if it results in 2-2 we can keep it as a draw.

7Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:55 pm

puluis110

puluis110
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

can i join this tag team thing?

8Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Yes you can join but now we have to make the rules first Very Happy

i think if its a draw 1 of Team A will face one of team B

http://www.dadacademy.net

9Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:12 am

puluis110

puluis110
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

is the rules done?

10Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Jin Kazama

Jin Kazama
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

...If they were, the event would have started.

11Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

it should be like so

each time will choose a name like me and DAD "Black Stardust Team"
and post a topic so that any team wanna challenge them post in their topic
ex. judgment Dragon and The Dark Creator vs Stardust dragon and Dark Armed Dragon

duels will be like this
Judgment Dragon vs Stardust dragon
the Dark Creator vs Dark Armed Dragon

if its a draw than the one who won in Black Stardust Team wil challenge the
one who won in the other team (thats called the finals)

ex Stardust Dragon vs The dark creator
and thats it the team who wins will get points

what u think??

12Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 pm

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

Well, the only problem with that is that there seems to be no team effort, besides win... with my idea, when each member duels the other guy, you can ham eachother about what to sidedeck... although, you could do that with your idea, if (and only if) it's 1-1 after the first set of duels... but I do tend to lean on your idea more than mine...

13Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:12 am

puluis110

puluis110
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

i wanna join

14Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:46 am

ArcanaForce0

ArcanaForce0
Freshmen
Freshmen

lol, Puluis... just wait until the rules are official...

15Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:22 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Stardust Dragon wrote:it should be like so

each time will choose a name like me and DAD "Black Stardust Team"
and post a topic so that any team wanna challenge them post in their topic
ex. judgment Dragon and The Dark Creator vs Stardust dragon and Dark Armed Dragon

duels will be like this
Judgment Dragon vs Stardust dragon
the Dark Creator vs Dark Armed Dragon

if its a draw than the one who won in Black Stardust Team wil challenge the
one who won in the other team (thats called the finals)

ex Stardust Dragon vs The dark creator
and thats it the team who wins will get points

what u think??

I agree we might make a new section for the tag duels and every couple will have their topic and if someone wants to duel them they can request there !! can someone eles make special rules i mean more .....

http://www.dadacademy.net

16Tag Team Championship Rules Empty Re: Tag Team Championship Rules Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:22 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

Thats what i meant

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum