Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well I have good and bad news

+4
Bertha
puluis110
Simon
Stardust Dragon
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well I have good and bad news Empty Well I have good and bad news Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:44 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

the good new is after 3 or 4 days i am going to move to a new house

and the bad news is that when i got to the new house my father will remove the internet bec. school is going to begin

so i say u remove me from my tester status and all tournaments im in

im sorry guys and i will remember u
well wish me luck
cheers

2Well I have good and bad news Empty Re: Well I have good and bad news Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:51 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Aww man those are really bad news !!! I really hope you'll come back soon Very Happy You'll be Obelisk Crying or Very sad

http://www.dadacademy.net

3Well I have good and bad news Empty Re: Well I have good and bad news Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:18 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

well i also can post using other ppls computer but not much
pale
till then i hope u find another tester

4Well I have good and bad news Empty Re: Well I have good and bad news Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:44 pm

puluis110

puluis110
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

oh that s*cks mate

5Well I have good and bad news Empty Re: Well I have good and bad news Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

He's removing the internet? that's stupid =/

Sorry man. Hope you get internet back ;D.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

6Well I have good and bad news Empty Re: Well I have good and bad news Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Dinoxer

Dinoxer
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I think its stupid. You should try to negotiate with ur father at least let you use on weekends.

https://www.youtube.com/user/daniel945656

7Well I have good and bad news Empty Re: Well I have good and bad news Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

i am trying and i may convince him i hope he will accept :hmmm:

8Well I have good and bad news Empty Re: Well I have good and bad news Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Really bad news pal .. hope this end fast and you get your enternet fast so we can continue owr last duel ...

9Well I have good and bad news Empty Re: Well I have good and bad news Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:18 am

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

One of the the greatest tester is now gone Sad

10Well I have good and bad news Empty Re: Well I have good and bad news Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

grrrrr im sad now cause we lost an awesome tester and gfxer too...... i hope you will be back again .......visit DAD as possible you can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum