Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Empty Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Yiannis

Yiannis
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

This is the deck I am going to use in this new format. It's a Monarch deck fitted with the speed of Destiny Hero engine a.k.a Perfect Circle.

NOTE: I am using the new September 2009 Ban List

MONSTERS:

x2 Breaker the Magical Warrior
x3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
x1 Cyber Dragon
x1 Dark Armed Dragon
x3 Destiny Hero-Defender
x2 Destiny Hero-Malicious
x1 Elemental Hero Stratos
x1 Gravekeeper's Guard
x2 Gravekeeper's Spy
x3 Raiza the Storm Monarch
x1 Spirit Reaper

SPELLS:

x2 Allure of Darkness
x1 Brain Control
x3 Destiny Draw
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Lightning Vortex
x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
x1 Reinforcement of the Army
x2 Soul Exchange

TRAPS:

x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Call of the Haunted
x1 Mirror Force
x2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
x1 Solemn Judgment
x1 Torrential Tribute

EXTRA:

x1 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
x14 the usual Synchro monsters (Stardust, Goyo, Black Rose etc.)

Rate and fix Smile

2Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Empty Re: Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:56 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

i would suggest treeborn frog instead of spirit reaper and maybe a 3rd spy Smile they never let me down Smile

3Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Empty Re: Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:09 am

Yiannis

Yiannis
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

First of all, thanks for the comment Smile

I don't need TOO much tribute fodders. Soul Exchange, Brain Control, 2 Spies, 1 Guard, Cyber Dragon, Defender and Malicious are enough for 6 Monarchs, aren't they ? So I won't add Treeborn Frog, mainly because Spirit Reaper wasn't here as a tribute fodder, but as a target for Allure of Darkness, something that I can't do with Frog, because he is not DARK.

However I will try the 3rd Spy. 41 cards aren't bad and it might help in some situations where I need defense.

Thanks again Smile

4Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Empty Re: Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:30 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hmm idk sometimes Spirit reaper may really hurt you vs Gladiator Beasts cuz they will keep atking ;D
and soo the new shit banlist is comeing

http://www.dadacademy.net

5Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Empty Re: Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 am

Yiannis

Yiannis
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:Hmm idk sometimes Spirit reaper may really hurt you vs Gladiator Beasts cuz they will keep atking ;D
and soo the new shit banlist is comeing

Yeah, I know that Spirit Reaper will hurt me against GBs, but I am not a fool to set my Reaper if I am against GBs. I will just use Soul Exchange, Brain Control or my Gravekeeper's Guard (who also kills GBs) to create tribute fodders, instead of setting my Reaper. Then Reaper becomes a target for Allure of Darkness. However at game 2 against GBs, I side Reaper and add in another copy of Guard or some copies of Jujitsu Master, to stop Glads from doing succesful attacks and tagging out. That's how I play against GBs. Smile

Hmm, I got an idea. What do you say:

-1 Spirit Reaper

+ another one GKs Guard ? (spy target, stops a GB from doing a succesful attack and returns an LS to hand, in order to prevent the milling of the opponent's deck. Also good defense and Allure target too)

6Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Empty Re: Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:42 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

yea, that could work, and guard is great against synchros 2 so i say go for it Smile

7Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Empty Re: Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Yiannis

Yiannis
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

K, finally I removed my Spirit Reaper, but not for another Guard. What I did:

-1 Spirit Reaper

+1 Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind (Allure target, kills Stardust Dragon and many other Synchros, Gale + Breaker/Spy/Guard=Black Rose Dragon for nuking the field OR Blackwing-Armor Master which can't be destroyed by battle OR even better Arcanite Magician, which can't be destroyed by Bottomless cuz' of its low attack. If I don't use the Spell Counters, it is a 2400 beatstick. If I use them, it becomes a +2)

What do you think ?

8Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Empty Re: Perfect Circle KCVDS 1.19 Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:22 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

yes thats right Gale is damn awesome card and tuner and as you said kills stardust and etc thats the best idea Wink

http://www.dadacademy.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum