Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackwings-Yiannis Style (KCVDS 1.19)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blackwings-Yiannis Style (KCVDS 1.19) Empty Blackwings-Yiannis Style (KCVDS 1.19) Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:09 am

Yiannis

Yiannis
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

That’s a Blackwing deck I was experimenting those days. It’s doing very well so far. Just take a look at the deck and read the whole post, in order to understand the difference of THIS Blackwing deck from the other Blackwing decks.

DECK TOTAL: 41 Cards

Monsters: 19

x2 Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
x3 Blackwing - Bora the Spear
x1 Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
x3 Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
x3 Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame
x2 Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
x3 Breaker, the Magical Warrior
x1 Cyber Dragon
x1 Dark Armed Dragon

Spells: 14

x2 Allure of Darkness
x3 Black Whirlwind
x2 Book of Moon
x1 Brain Control
x2 Dark Eruption
x1 Heavy Storm
x1 Lightning Vortex
x1 Mind Control
x1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 8

x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Call of the Haunted
x2 Icarus Attack
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Solemn Judgment
x1 Torrential Tribute

EXTRA: 15

x2 Ally of Justice-Catastor
x2 Arcanite Magician
x1 Black Rose Dragon
x1 Blackwing-Armor Master
x1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary
x1 Colossal Fighter
x1 Dark End Dragon
x1 Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth
x1 Goyo Guardian
x1 Red Dragon Archfiend
x2 Stardust Dragon
x1 Thought Ruler Archfiend

What’s the difference of this Blackwing deck from other Blackwing decks ?

I use triple Breaker, cuz’ he is good to summon first turn. I just summon him and his attack becomes 1900, so he is able to take down a Shura, Laquari or Garoth and he doesn’t let Allius, Andal, Doomcaliber Knight and Thunder King Rai-Oh to run over him. The opponent won’t try to set spell or traps if Breaker is face-up, so I will be able to Synchro Summon without fearing a Bottomless Trap Hole or Torrential Tribute. Breaker also forces the opponent to get rid of him by ANY MEANS. He will try to Lightning Vortex him, Book of Moon him or Smashing Ground him, in order to take him out of the field and set his spells or traps without problem. And that makes the opponent waste his monster removal cards and then he won’t be able to find a way to kill my Synchro Monsters. Another reason I run triple Breakers is that he is a Spellcaster and that gives me the chance to Synchro Summon Arcanite Magician (Gale + Breaker) which is vulnerable to Bottomless Trap Hole. If I don’t remove the counters, it is still a 2400 attack beatstick and if I remove them, it becomes a +2.

What do you guys think about it? Rate and fix Smile

Nelz

Nelz
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Its nice but i would be a a**hole and set a 2 magics and one trap just to get u to force u to use breaker ;p but good idea and strat. and u gav eme a idea ;p imma add cyber dragon ;p but i like t his build good luc kwith it

3Blackwings-Yiannis Style (KCVDS 1.19) Empty Re: Blackwings-Yiannis Style (KCVDS 1.19) Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:30 am

Yiannis

Yiannis
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

The opponent won't even try to set cards if I have Breaker, so no Bottomless Tarp Hole, no Torrential Tribute and no Phoenix Wing Wind Blast face-down, so I can summon my Synchros without problem.

I also have 1 Cyber Dragon and he is limited and thanks for the comment Smile

Nelz

Nelz
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

hmm but u still hav to becareful with traps tht can be activated like icarus or whats another but i understand ur plan and ur right 90% of the duelist wont set the traps agaist it unless they hav a way to deystroy it and as i sed b4 i love this build ;p i want to duel it so when u get on give me a um call no pm lol kk

~PEACYZ

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hm i would like to suggest x1 The Dark Creator wont hurt and -1 Solemn
-1 Black Whirlwind and - 1 Breaker +2 CED it OWNZ synchros xD

http://www.dadacademy.net

Yiannis

Yiannis
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:Hm i would like to suggest x1 The Dark Creator wont hurt and -1 Solemn
-1 Black Whirlwind and - 1 Breaker +2 CED it OWNZ synchros xD

Nah, I don't like The Dark Creator. Solemn stops big plays, even if it is in one copy. Breaker is in 3s and I won't remove even a single copy. Also remove a Black Whirlwind ? C'mon it is the Blackwing ROTA. When Bottomless is here, no need for CED.

I know CED can blow up Stardust Dragon and that it is chainable, but it can't blow up Thought Ruler Archfiend and it also returns to the Extra Deck the single Goyo or Brionac that someone has, so you give him the chance to re-summon them. Bottomless is 200% better than CED. It kills Thought Ruler Archfiend and it removes this single copy of Brionac or Goyo that the opponent has, so he won't summon them again. Also I am not affraid of Stardust. In only one turn, I can summon at least 3 monsters that can take Stardust out by battle (namely, Gale, Goyo and a Shura boosted by Kalut), so I don't worry on how to take Stardust out.

I should better side CEDs instead of maining them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum