Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COTW: Armageddon Knight

+3
smart_shafey
me717
Bertha
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COTW: Armageddon Knight Empty COTW: Armageddon Knight Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:22 am

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Originally posted in DK..

bertha (in DK) wrote:Here's my article about Armageddon Knight, a friggin beastly card.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basically when it's summoned you get to pitch a DARK monster from your deck to the grave. Summoned means any kind of summoning - meaning Flip, Normal, or Special. So, if you get this little guy with Mystic Tomato, then you can activate his effect.

Armageddon Knight's stats aren't, persay, his biggest accomplishment in life. His attack is a mediocre 1400, while his measly 1000 defense would be better off as 0. Then he'd be a target for Recurring Nightmare!

However, his effect makes him a playable card in many decks, the most notable of the aforementioned decks being TeleDAD, or Necro / BurialDAD. The reason this works is because DAD decks use the grave, and like having plenty of DARKs in the grave to generate pluses off of, so Armageddon Knight's dumping, say, a Necro Gardna, or a Mezuki is generally considered for the DAD player a +1.

Armageddon Knight is a target for Dark Eruption, ROTA, and Mystic Tomato, so these are several effective ways to get him into your hand or back into your hand from the graveyard.

Several notable targets for Armageddon Knight include:

-Necro Gardna
-Mezuki
-PSZ
-Dark Armed Dragon
-Sky Scourge Norleras
-Goblin Zombie (Mezuki target)
-Destiny Hero - Malicious
-Cross Porter
.. and many more, depending on your deck-type.

Try out Armageddon Knight! Remember, milling / pitching is more a plus than a minus.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

2COTW: Armageddon Knight Empty Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:41 pm

me717

me717
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

good article, but mezuki is earth so you cant pitch it with armageddon knight

3COTW: Armageddon Knight Empty Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:02 pm

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

if u put that card with yubel the duel is over
just special summon it from the graveyard with any of the sp summon cards u win
so i like it Smile

4COTW: Armageddon Knight Empty Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:30 am

Volcanium

Volcanium
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

me717 wrote:good article, but mezuki is earth so you cant pitch it with armageddon knight

He said Goblin Zombie, which if you remove Mezuki in your graveyard, you can special summon Goblin Zombie.

EDIT: Didn't see the actual Mezuki. Sorry for that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HardcoreGame

5COTW: Armageddon Knight Empty Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm

WilBer

Freshmen
Freshmen

Volcanium wrote:
me717 wrote:good article, but mezuki is earth so you cant pitch it with armageddon knight

He said Goblin Zombie, which if you remove Mezuki in your graveyard, you can special summon Goblin Zombie.

EDIT: Didn't see the actual Mezuki. Sorry for that.

eh it really have mezuki on the list .... xP

what is PSZ?

6COTW: Armageddon Knight Empty Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

PSZ is plague spreader zombie

7COTW: Armageddon Knight Empty Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 pm

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Overall a gd article explaining the main combos that revolve around cards like armageddon knight and dark grepher etc, never thought of cross porter but i get it now ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum