Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DAD Home Page

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DAD Home Page Empty DAD Home Page Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Hyorinmaru

Hyorinmaru
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Yes the moment is finally here.. DAD Academy finally has a Home Page.. It will be updated as nessicary so I suggest you read it everyday.. Right now I myself is constructing it.. So, be prepared for the next time it gets a full make over I am going to try and have stuff like the widgets here on the Forum page.. Well, anyways hope you guys like it and it should be finished fully tomorrow September 10th.. I will have all of the Tournies, events, and the KC news up for everyone to read.. If you would like to leave a comment on what is up so far and how it looks so far then do so here and I appreciate the ones that do like it.. I am taking time out of my busy schedule to do this for DAD.. So, I am not doing it for me or DAD I am doing it for you the members..

Link to home page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you haven't seen it yet then click the link and check it out then comment back here..

Thanks for reading,
~Hyorinmaru

2DAD Home Page Empty Re: DAD Home Page Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Bertha

Bertha
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Woot nice job on the home page :3

Nice work, after all, there's no place like HOME.

https://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum