Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

KOGA - King of Games Academy !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Empty KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:50 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Hello every one ... finaly i decide to advertist my academy in this academy ( i tolld DAD first)

first of all .. it's a new academy .. but we have alot of active members ..
at this moment i'm searching for a new staff members after Huorinimaro left the academy ..
till now we have 3 moderators and 4 admins / 2 testers ..

we need more active members .. also there's alot of members from DAD/DA academy are in KOGA already but they are not really active ..

anyway .. i hope to see you guys there .. i have no more words to say .. that's all ... so .. that's all

( Check my Signature .. you can find the link above the image )

2KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Empty Re: KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:15 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

after i get my academy up and running ill join bro:D

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

3KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Empty Re: KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

You'r welcome at any time dude..

4KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Empty Re: KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:20 am

Hei

Hei
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i think im already there but got busy ill be mor eactive when my academy is ready^^ sry for th einactivness:(

http://12321.heavenforum.com/

5KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Empty Re: KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

nah .. it's ok .. take your time

6KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Empty Re: KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:28 am

DevilKnight

DevilKnight
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

i would like to join too if u dont mind abt that... Very Happy

7KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Empty Re: KOGA - King of Games Academy ! Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 am

Yugi Muto

Yugi Muto
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

you'r welcome .. i hope to see more members joining to KOGA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum