Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars

+14
DragoRoosey
smart_shafey
RobotsVsDragons
Dr. Jackal
svstar34
Staxx
PhantomX
me717
Shadow
MUFC
nira
Volcanium
Simon
TheWerewolfDuelist
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:56 am

TheWerewolfDuelist

TheWerewolfDuelist
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

HOOOWWLLL!!! hey guys.. It's Wulfric Here asking everyone to check out the new rules for the Duel Spirit wars and To remember to sign up!!!
i edited them in their original spot which is the Domino City Forum.. I'm also going to post everything here in case there is any confusion as to the original post is located.. I put the new rules under UPDATE 4. I hope you like them.

HOOOWWWLLL!! Hello Students of DADA!!! I was watching an old episode of Yugioh GX. It was actually episode 1 and i was thinkingt of Jaden's Duel Spirit, Winged Kuriboh. I thought it'd be fun to have a little challenge around the school for those who have duel spirits... Like me!!! My Duel Spirit's is The Pitch Black War-wolf. His name is Romulus and he's one of my all- time favorite cards. But for this one I think i'll go with my second favorite card... The Beautifully strong!! Magician's Valkyria!!! This will be a three day event!

OK here are the rules:
1.) First thing's first... Tell us who your Duel Spirit is... and be creative and not powerful!
2.) you gotta create a deck that has at least one copy of your Duel Spirit in it. Again make it creative and and not crazy Powerful
3.)U must summon your Spirit monster at least once in the Match Style Duels you have against your fellow classmates.
4.)u can gain 100 points total per duel: 50 for winning and 50 for partaking in a duel.
5.)Have FUN =D

If you have any questions or suggestions just pm me.
thanxs
Wulfric Howle

AKA
THE WEREWOLF DUELIST

UPDATE 1: I decided to make this an All Out No Elimination Brawl. Feel Free to join in @ anytime!!!
Teachers And Moderator's: Dont be afraid to Let loose your inner Duel Spirit!! Who knows? You might be surprised at what it is...

Current Participants:
1:Tenjoin Fubuki-Winged Kuriboh
2: TheWerewolfDuelist-Magician's Valkryia
3:SpitFire96-Cyber Dragon
4:DragoRoosey-Tyrant Dragon
5:smart_shafey-Gorz The Emissary of Darkness
6:Kiryu111-Rescue Cat
7:Dorinash- Phantom Beast Thunder Pegasus
8:Dark_Armed_Dragon-Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
9:Volcanium-Sangan
10:Nira-Blue Eyes Shining Dragon
11:The_Dutch_Prince-Chaos Sorcerer
12:.::MUFC::.- Plaguespreader Zombie
13:SephirothVII- Honest
14:svstar34-Thunder King Rai-Oh
15:ballin1521-Penguin Soldier
16:♣️Иeяσ♣️-Chaos Sorcerer
17:me717-Red Gadget
18:Dr. Jackal-Saggi the Dark Clown
19:RobotsVsDragons-Norleras
20:Drakoni-Horus The Black Flame Dragon Lv8
21:Aracanaforce0-Chaos Sorcerer
22:Crow101-Blackwing- Gale the Whirlwind
23:Ruki_Bakura- Twilight Rose Knight

If you wanna join there is no max to how many people can join... Just JUMP ON IN AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!

UPDATE 2:
This is turning out Well People.. Me and Romulus really appreciate the Supoprt from the teachers and Moderator. And Plz to remember Basic Deck Construction tips from your lessons. Your deck should really support your Duel Spirit as much as it can! Thanxs!

UPDATE 3:
I really need the support of some Ra Duelist! I know you guys are the smart logical ones, but it wouldn't hurt to just let loose every once and a while and have some fun ^_^.. But overall this should turn out to be a great event!!!

UPDATE 4:
Ok Guyz Now for a bit of a twist.... I'm Changing 2 things in this little Competition.. 1st:Type of Competition 2nd: the rules
It hit me in a dream last night that a normal competition just doesn't prove as fun nowadays as much as it is competitive. So I'm turning this into a Role Playing Competition just to see how imaginative people can be....
The New Rules:
1.) First thing's first... Tell us who your Duel Spirit is... and be creative and not powerful!
2.) you gotta create a deck that has at least one copy of your Duel Spirit in it. Again make it creative and and not crazy Powerful
3.)U must summon your Spirit monster at least once in the Match Style Duels you have against your fellow classmates.
NEW RULE: 4.)There are going to be three Moderators or teachers who are possessed by Evil Duel Spirits whose purpose in life is to take over the earth. If you come across them and they challenge you to a Single Style Duel, you must accept the challenge. If you lose or decline the challenge you have to fight for them until you gvet saved by someone with a Pure Duel Spirit (which is anyone with a duel Spirit thats not evil)
NEW RULE: 5.) If you happen to beat the teacher possessed by the Evil Duel Spirit, you will receive 150 credits for your account.
6.) Have Fun!!! =P

As far as the Three duelist goes, there is also going to be one Master Duelist... and the four spirits will be unknown to the Pure Spirits until you face them in a duel... hehehehe

So Just try to have fun and enjoy yourself!!!

UPDATE 5:
Although you're right on one fact Volcanium, you're also wrong on another. Sure The Dutch Prince already has Chaos Sorcerer as a spirit but Nero can use him too! Many Duel Spirits come from the same part of the Spirit World. the tricky part though is telling who's the real one and who's the impostor... hehehehe... And that brings me to my next request... I wanna hold a few classes on Duel Spirit Mythology throughout the competition. I'm not sure if there have been any Student teachers in the history of any academy.. but i think in order to understand where Duel Spirits come from and how they choose they life partners, I think a little history class would be appropriate. and I think i should teach it.. I know a lot about Duel Spirits that most people dont know.. LIke for instance: Many Duel Spirits that possess a body are usually either Lv. 4 or below and have no more than 1500 ATK. But there are some instances where a duelist can be so good and have such a strong will that they will be chosen by either their favorite card or a really powerful card such as Blues eyes White Dragon or the Dark Magician for example.. although if your duel Spirit is very powerful; more powerful than you; it will take over your body and control it. Cards like Andros Sphinx and Sphinx Telia are perfect Examples of this... So choose wisely when you think about your duel spirit and make sure it's creative and something you can control like Winged Kuriboh and the Ojama Trio.
You see there was a whole lesson right there! I would be perfect for the job of Duel Mythologist. I'll eave that decision to the Moderators But Moderators that i chose for the positions of the Evil Spirits; and you know who you are; DO NOT LET ANYONE KNOW THAT I CHOSE YOU BEFORE OR AFTER WE START... YOU HAVE TO LET THEM FIND OUT ON THEIR OWN.. iT'LL BE MORE OF A SURPRISE THAT WAY ^_^...
Oh I'm also taking out the third rule in the competition about having to summon you Duel Spirit at least once in a duel.. Most people probably wont draw their spirit at all because it's either a dead draw or It's too Powerful!! but include it in your deck regardless.. there might be some use for it that you dont know about yet.. lol
Ok guyz I'm coming close to a breakthrough on the Start date.. I'm trying to find a date that works for everyone that we can start... but that will all come in due time..
Ok i know that was my longest update so thanxs for checking it out.

Update 6:
Last Nght I was talking to a Moderator who shall remain anonymous for the time being.. and he was commenting on Staxx's Idea..And I came to the conclusion that Staxxs, your idea has been taken into consideration and with that done.. i came to another conclusion which is actually a new rule that applies to all DUELIST IN THE COMPETITION:
EXTRA RULE 1: SPIRIT BLESSING/CURSE RULE:
Now this applies in two different ways... 1. The Pure Spirited Duelist will be allowed to special summon their Spirit from their Deck, Hand, or Graveyard once.. But at the cost of Life Point Deduction Equal to the Atk of the Summoned Monster... and 2.) the Original Four Evil Duelist will be able to Special Summon their Spirit Monster but at an extra cost........They take damage equal to the atk of the monster and they have to discard 3 cards from their hand....and a Possessed Duelist who spirit was captured by one of the Original Four cannot utilize this effect.. If there are any questions about this rules feel free to PM me. the only reason i am applying this rule is to see if your card timing is right and you can summon your monsters when you're in a tight spot... But like i said.. just PM me with any questions you might have. Thanxs.

UPDATE 7:
seeing how events went yesterday... and with all the confusion with the first extra rule...
EXTRA RULE 2:
There is going to be a point system for the spirited duelist... in relation to the first rule.
Who ever Summons their Spirit.. Either through Spirit Summon or otherwise gets 1 spirit point! Once you reach 10 spirit points you will be able to Spirit Summon with out any penalty as many times you want!!!! But Remember.. to every up there is a down.. This rule applies to the evil duelist as well. But you get Possession Points instead of Spirit Points.. And once the Evil duelist get three Possession points they will be able to Spirti Summon they're monster without penalty as well!! So as i normally say.. Be careful how you duel!!!
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Last edited by TheWerewolfDuelist on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:51 am; edited 13 times in total

2Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:29 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

i have few notes

duel spirit shouldnt be more than 1000 atk points

so ill pick Neo-Specian Grand Mole as my duel spirit

http://www.dadacademy.net

3Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:55 am

Volcanium

Volcanium
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

My duel Spirit will be Sangan.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HardcoreGame

4Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 am

nira

nira
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

yea, I want blue-eyes shining dragon Smile

kcvds name, nira
ham name: nira
ham: nira3 pass 3

5Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:22 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

My duel spirit will be Plague Zombie

6Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:38 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

i guess honest

7Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:28 am

me717

me717
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

ill go with red gadget

8Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:45 am

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

chaos sorccer beacuse i use him in every deck lol chaos sorccer FTW

9Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:20 am

Volcanium

Volcanium
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

The_Dutch_Prince already chose Chaos Scorcerer, Nero. You'll need to choose a different monster. Preferrably one under 1000 ATK points, but that's your own choice.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HardcoreGame

10Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Anonymous

My duel spirit would be Penguin Soldier

11Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

i wanna be one of the Evil Duel Spirits, i want mine to be Armageddom Knight.

12Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:52 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

im in, Krebons is mine

13Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

I dont care which one I am Evil or Pure THIS IS MINE!

Mezuki Very Happy

14Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

i think we should be able to S.Summon our spirit one time, any time during the duel.

15Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

if thats the case.

I change mine to DAD!

See my point already?

Anyway, I think every Duel monster spirit should be a Normal Monster with an ATK of 1000 or less. That way if we do go by your way Staxx it wouldnt be that cheat. Also, it doesn't make anything special if your saying your main card in the deck.

16Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

What the hell do you even read guys ???

1000 atk and lower -_- and no one else has to choose it

http://www.dadacademy.net

17Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:34 am

RobotsVsDragons

RobotsVsDragons
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Update 5 " Many Duel Spirits that possess a body are usually either Lv. 4 or below and have no more than 1500 ATK."
It's not an official rule yet, I don't think.
I choose Norleras. I'll change it if the ATK limit applies.

18Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

yup its not a rule yet so u cant say we cant choose any monster with Atk 1000 or higher Smile

19Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:33 am

TheWerewolfDuelist

TheWerewolfDuelist
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

GUYS!!! THERE IS NO LIMIT AS TO HOW MANY ATK POINTS YOUR SPIRIT CAN HAVE!!! AS LONG AS THERE IS ENOUGH BALANCE AND CREATIVITY IN THE DECK THERE IS NO LIMIT!!! ^_^ Romulus has 1600 ATK and he's my duel spirit becuz he chose me!! Just reread my lesson on the 5th update and you will understand!!

20Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:16 am

DragoRoosey

DragoRoosey
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

well im in with tyrant dragon

and no offense to everyone who says it should be 1000 attack or less but its werewolfs tourney and he can choose wether or not to have that

but i have thought about this u should make it u can special summon ure spirit from deck if its under 1000 attack and any others shouldnt be ablle coz shining drgon? thats a bit unfair and ill admit tyrant wouldnt really fall there either

21Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:32 am

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Uhm, I know I have changed like 2ice but "Saggi, the Dark Clown" is calling my name. Even from the beginning when I picked Mezuki, but Saggi is too weak though.

EDIT: I was reading the update and decided I want "Saggi, the Dark Clown" because I don't want to be consumed by Dark Armed Dragon (Scary thought) Also, its less trouble to summon him with my abilities. (I have edited it myself so you won't have to Very Happy)

22Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:37 am

Drakoni

Drakoni
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I'm in with Horus The Black Flame Dragon Lv8

23Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:53 am

Dorin199305

Dorin199305
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

as always - phantom Beast Thunder Pagasus and it suits any category Wink

24Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:46 am

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

svstar34 wrote:im in, Krebons is mine

With everything thats been going on in here... I'd actually like to switch mine to Thunder King Rai-Oh

25Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Empty Re: Reminder of the Duel Spirit Wars Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:47 pm

TheWerewolfDuelist

TheWerewolfDuelist
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

@_@ I am so confused as to how you are all editing MY post... but it doesnt Matter.... I have A START DATE FOR THE COMPETITION!!
The competition Will begin @ 18:00 GMT - 4 Hours according to academy time...On Thursday October 29, 2009. It will be help on this HAM network: Duel Spirit Wars 1
Password: DuelSpirit
If you need to practice with your spirit Deck I suggest you do it now!! ^_^ NOTICE!!! ANYONE ELSE WHO DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO SIGN UP MAY STILL PARTICIPATE!! THEY JUST GOTTA FOLLOW THE RULES AND TELL US WHO THEIR SPIRIT IS ON THE FORUM!!! And on that Note LET THE DUEL SPIRIT WARS BEGIN!!!! Good luck and watch out for the evil duelist.. you never know who they are and where they might be...
^_^

Last edited by TheWerewolfDuelist on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum