Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would l to bring the following under your attention

+3
Xaeryn
kiryu111
The_Dutch_Prince
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Hi there DAD members,

This is going to be a long opening message as some guys of you might expect from me TDP.

Over the months i came in contacts with some of the best players/duelists arround ( inside DAD academy aswell as outside the Academy ) it has come under MY attention that some of you ( inside DAD academy and outside only since this is posted in DAD it will be directed at the inside DAD side of my story ofcourse ...lol ) don't realize how imortant some things are in dueling ( and we all know you can compare your dueling nature to real life experiences )

the things are ( IMO ):

*people dont realize what cursing, flamming and pointing fingers can result in
*what the results of their arrogant actions can be
*the consequenses of being a noobish duelists ( noobish imo is that; people are stubbern when *some1 tries to teach you something and you keep saying No it isnt or whatever )

These are the things i would like to adress and relay to real life and if im over the line pls other staff members notify me about it:

cursing and saying crazy things ( which you all can imagine and you all know what people sometimes say ) one of the reasons why people do these things is because they have a hard time in real life ( being molested, abused, bullied at school or at home by big bro or big sis etc. ) if you feel the need to ever talk to som1 about your problems you can always contact me at HAM or PM and if you feel the need for long conversations conatct me at MSN ( when you enter my profile you can look it up in there my msn adress i mean ).

For the people which are just cursing all over the place in KCVDS without a reason ( since we also have those kinda of people ) just think of the useless efforts for typing it and people will think less of you ( and in Yugioh online duelling it really does matter what diff/other people think of you )

Acting Arrogant, will only lead into humilliation ( for yourself ) and btw if people know your in DAD Academy you disgrace the Academy by your behaviour ( same goes for cursing and such things ) plus the fact less people will invite you for teams or diff Academies and people wont offer you the help might need as fast as to a duelists that is normal ( noral means normal behaviour ).

The noobish behaviour written above explains it all i guess since it explaind what noobish behaviour is according to myself and for myself.

Now you might think this was all hell no ...joke;

Now the part for forum behaviour:

IMO you must ( and when i say must i mean must ) respect all other forum members despite their age, rank, knowledge of the english language or whatever. In my previous days as being a Moderator at DAD Academy i havnt been a real Moderator IMO since i was only observing the behaviours of all members and i would like to add that as of today I won't be as friendly as i was in the past ( last few weeks ) since people either dont take my warnings or advice serious or think that im less than any other Moderator in DAD Academy.

Let this be a warning for those who are meant by this topic ( like i said its only directed to a few of DAD members )

this will be all for now hope you can understand my point of view and after you read this pls read Kiryu111 topic ; Some of my thoughts since its important aswell

Greetings

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I agree with TDP view, and i personally think that its not just few members who are acting like that(at least in some points). Furthermore i want to notify that if staff members are friendly that doesnt mean u can disobey them -_-. And from now on i will look at breaking the rules things out more harshly!

Xaeryn

Xaeryn
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

hehe I feel some of this was directed toward me

BUT in my defence im high sometimes which leads to stupidity on my part (Don't do drugs kids)

But then again I agree with you . People are arrogant . Heck i'll admit im one arrogant person. I get mad when I lose especially when it counts. But I also get mad because if I lose to someone they be all like omg im so awesome and stuff and say thier better than me WHICH might be the case heck who knows but it really is annoying.

But then again a person who really is awesome in that sense is DAD. I've lost of DAD many times but he never brags . EVER. He's so awesome for that. so thanks man Smile

Arrogancy has never lead me to be left out of a team though I mean im in one and I still get invited to other teams. Sheesh.

Though TDP we've had some rough patches. We think completely differently. I'm, as you have seen, a lot more laid back and well crazier/stupider and you are more of the serious type (or atleast seems like it)

But give me a break im 15 xD I have the right to be immature ( even though I should not be)

But continuing on I would also like to say sorry for anything that I have ever said/did that offended you. EVER. Was not really my intention but I refuse to see a reason to have a fued with someone online whom I've never even met.

So how is that for mature hehe ;]

This is probably one of the longest posts I have ever written lol

UGH oh and the disgracing the academy thing well yea people should not do that I mean I just do it because I get bored (or im high) it's good time pass but the more I think of it I really should not or anyone for that matter do anything that would hurt the reputation of an academy ( or more like kcvds-based forums)

But just if you talk with you got to lighten up.

Again though I am truly sorry for the way I acted and probably deserved a ban too but they didn't so I am grateful.

hehe thats it

;}

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

well this wasnt really directed at you ofcourse since i dont have a personal issue with you but you know what i think of the matter you and i kinda had a while back.

but the point you claim to have about being 15 and you have ti RIGHT to be immature, i disagree and thats why we have a punishment method like you yourself did not fully experienced since i was a softie back then ...lol

but like i said before in our Ham conversation and said in the opening post, immature behaviour or arrogance disgraces the Academy, let me explain this:

In my view the Academy ( DAD ) is a Bissuness which needs to be runed properly ( like it has been runed ) but the members are customers and employess ( depends which rank and privileges you have ) and you know what happends to customers when they are rude at such a level; thy get a restraining order ( ban ) and other customers should be pleased at all times. which means no arrogance between members and no immature behaviour cause it will ruin the image/status of the bissuness/DAD Academy.

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

I agree with what has been said. Too many people get too much into the GAME. I mean its a GAME unless your playing in a real life tournament then it becomes a little more, and even still its a GAME. When you take the game too serious, things get out of hand. Treat experiences with people the same as you would any other person if you had no clue who they were. One thing that i like going by is "It's easy to do the right thing when someone is watching, but it takes character to do the right thing when no one is watching.

Xaeryn

Xaeryn
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

TDP.... i tried to say sorry if you disagree just pm me.. cmon i mean.... it's not like i wanna fight or anything but you always instigate like that>.>

dew

dew
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

I also agree with what has been said by TDP and Svstar34 and im proble the oldest one in this academy(lol),but a kid at hart.Ive allways belived treat people the way you like to be treated your self,wait to you get to my age and try to get a job in the work force know one wants to emploee an arrogant person that dosent use there Ps and Ts ints just basic life skills that we have all got in our selfs.Kea Kaha

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Xaeryn

Xaeryn
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

ur logic is flawed again

an emploess is paid by the company, is not asked to have fun, and has to work under a set of rules for the betterment of thier company a kcvds forum is to have fun where honor shouldn't matter all that much but people take it to seriously and stuff so ye

Devilman501

Devilman501
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

An employee is paid by a company and said company doesn't list requirements of "having fun", but not only do companies keep more people if the environment is positive, but employees tend to not go get jobs they hate doing.

"Honor" on KCVDS applies like "honor" anywhere else. Act up and show no sportsmanship and people won't like you. If you're respectful, you have a better chance at success.

http://www.yahoo.com

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Devilman501 wrote:An employee is paid by a company and said company doesn't list requirements of "having fun", but not only do companies keep more people if the environment is positive, but employees tend to not go get jobs they hate doing.

you get paid in having fun at this forum by keeping the rules in mind and by learning things, having fun in a compagny is with your co-workers ( fellow DAD members while keeping the rules in mind ) and the tasks you get are the ones you accept in DAD academy ( even staff members like myself can choose which tasks we take under our wings )

Xaeryn

Xaeryn
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

ugh ok

But comparing an employee/company to this forum is stupid.

these forums are first and foremost FUN

Honor yes does help and gives you respect and people will like you but I mean come on even if you do not care about those things and just wanna duel then ur still good here its k this is a meeting place for duelists

A company with employees and such is very different. They have a set of goals they must reach. Long term or short term and the employees are PAID to do these things (unless volunteers). They need to follow the protocol of those companies completely and exactly. I mean these places are completely different if you fail to realize that, your understanding is questionable.

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Azza wrote:ugh ok

But comparing an employee/company to this forum is stupid.

these forums are first and foremost FUN

Honor yes does help and gives you respect and people will like you but I mean come on even if you do not care about those things and just wanna duel then ur still good here its k this is a meeting place for duelists

A company with employees and such is very different. They have a set of goals they must reach. Long term or short term and the employees are PAID to do these things (unless volunteers). They need to follow the protocol of those companies completely and exactly. I mean these places are completely different if you fail to realize that, your understanding is questionable.

well i guess im questionable since;

you mention goals that a compagny needs to achieve; our goals are Having fun, keep on duelling therefore improving, being the best Academy out there and to make names for ourself.

How on Earth arent those serious ( except having fun but i already staded in which term having fun is applied on the Academy ) goals for an Academy and why cant compare an Academy to a compagny ....

about the getting paid part is also staded in the post above your comment as a comment on Devilmans comment.

And ya maybe i take it too serious "running" an Academy ( although im "only" a Moderator )but it needs to be dealed with seriously otherwise the Academy will fail in his/her goals.

Staxx

Staxx
Mr. Lawlstogmer
 Mr. Lawlstogmer

The_Dutch_Prince wrote: I won't be as friendly as i was in the past ( last few weeks ) since people either dont take my warnings or advice serious or think that im less than any other Moderator in DAD Academy.

wtf i've never been friendly and i get called the "jackass" MOD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (but i'm not going to say names) which is also one of the reason i only got one person to join my team. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but anywho get back on topic about the noobs and stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum