Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello all of DAD Academy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello all of DAD Academy Empty Hello all of DAD Academy Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Anonymous

Hello all my name is Sasuke. Obviously im new, one of my favorite things is to duel, and im always looking for room to improve in my skills of dueling. I hope we can get along, and my person hamachi is Awaitingdeath and this hamachi has no password. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

2Hello all of DAD Academy Empty Re: Hello all of DAD Academy Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:08 pm

Anonymous

Welcome To DAD Academy
Have Fun And Stay Active
Read The Rules And Do Not Spam
Good Luck On Your Test
Hope Too See You In My Dorm

3Hello all of DAD Academy Empty Re: Hello all of DAD Academy Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Anonymous

Can't wait to be in your dorm.

4Hello all of DAD Academy Empty Re: Hello all of DAD Academy Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:38 pm

nira

nira
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Yo welcome to DAD, but if you get tested by cutie (kiryu111) you are gonna end up in slifer o.o
so good luck with that. and dont forget to have fun and stay active

5Hello all of DAD Academy Empty Re: Hello all of DAD Academy Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Dr. Jackal

Dr. Jackal
Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to this wonderful Academy I hope you end up in being an obelisk but our testers here you may be Ra or slifer. GL with your test Very Happy! Welcome again.

6Hello all of DAD Academy Empty Re: Hello all of DAD Academy Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:19 am

nicusorssjnultimate

nicusorssjnultimate
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Good luck on you`re stay here!
And have fun,that`s all about it!
Bye bye!

7Hello all of DAD Academy Empty Re: Hello all of DAD Academy Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:57 am

Dramatic_End

Dramatic_End
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Welcome to DAD....

Have fun , Be active and good luck in ur test mate Smile

~Dramatic_End~

8Hello all of DAD Academy Empty Re: Hello all of DAD Academy Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:29 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

welcome to DAD hf and stayctive and gl in ur test thats for u too Dramatic end coz even u didnt get ur test lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum