Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2012 The End Of The World.

+5
smart_shafey
BLackBuRn
Stardust Dragon
Designer Drugs
Tyranno Hassleberry
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12012 The End Of The World. Empty 2012 The End Of The World. Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:40 am

Tyranno Hassleberry

Tyranno Hassleberry
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Download it
Here is the link

that is the new link( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )click here to se it, dont download it { Virus } se it Hope you like it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the film is removed from this link go to anther link, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here is the video tutorial: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tyranno Hassleberry on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total

22012 The End Of The World. Empty Re: 2012 The End Of The World. Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:36 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

The real history is like this:
In every 13 baktun that is a period of time that includes something like 2000 yesrs or more,anyways in every 13 baktun happens something unnormal and this is true thing cuz earth is a planet that goes up and down xD is like a shaft and earth goes down the shaft every 13 baktun and then something unnormal happens,anyways they say that the the baktun ends in this year,i mean in 12/12/2012 in 12 p.m. so something unnormal will happen and maybe aliens will come in earth xD or the world will be destroyed but not in this way that the movie shows it will just be destroyed or maybe aliens will come in earth at least they say this:
Titans will come down in earth from the Titans(that are aliens) and from the daghters of the earth(that are girls) a new race will born and the earth will be destroy cuz earth wasnt planned to keep this creatures(The creatures that will born from the focundation(sorry but i dont know if this is the correct word) of the Titans with the daughters).Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I dont belive that this will happen anyways i will see the movie it has sooo cool effects.

32012 The End Of The World. Empty Re: 2012 The End Of The World. Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:38 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

lol i also watched the movies 2012 but all this is not real i mean maybe the end will look like that but nobody knows when
i hope its not close XD

42012 The End Of The World. Empty Re: 2012 The End Of The World. Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 am

BLackBuRn

BLackBuRn
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

yes i agree with stardustdragon , it isnt real for me Very Happy

52012 The End Of The World. Empty Re: 2012 The End Of The World. Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:57 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

i agree with stardust too and even if the world is going to have some aliens coming on 2012 12 12 12:00
then we still have some time to live and who knows wat will the scientists invent like they r already working on a time machine and its nearly complete so who knows wawt will happen anyways i will download the film and i will watch it when it finishes

62012 The End Of The World. Empty Re: 2012 The End Of The World. Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:10 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

It will/might be like that the end of the world but no one can say when but God.. but its great movie

http://www.dadacademy.net

72012 The End Of The World. Empty Re: 2012 The End Of The World. Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:18 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Stardust Dragon wrote:lol i also watched the movies 2012 but all this is not real i mean maybe the end will look like that but nobody knows when
i hope its not close XD

Lol i didnt say that the end will come i just said that this is the stroy or the legend whatever u can call it anyways in the end of my 1st post u can read that i dont think the end will come in 2012 and i dont think the end will be like in the movie i think the end will come hmm...from the Son or maybe from the big pollution and the CO2 that wont live the heat to go out the planet Guns

82012 The End Of The World. Empty Re: 2012 The End Of The World. Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:26 am

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

AtLas wrote:
Stardust Dragon wrote:lol i also watched the movies 2012 but all this is not real i mean maybe the end will look like that but nobody knows when
i hope its not close XD

Lol i didnt say that the end will come i just said that this is the stroy or the legend whatever u can call it anyways in the end of my 1st post u can read that i dont think the end will come in 2012 and i dont think the end will be like in the movie i think the end will come hmm...from the Son or maybe from the big pollution and the CO2 that wont live the heat to go out the planet Guns

well i didnt really commented on what u said but u did mention it was in 12/12/2012 or somethin like that
btw guys the same happened long time ago they said it was the year 2000 so much ppl believed that even ppl suicided but now look we are alive nothing happened
dont believe those things about 2012
its NONSENSE Evil or Very Mad

92012 The End Of The World. Empty Re: 2012 The End Of The World. Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:56 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Honestly i dont believe in this whole myth. The amount i have heard that havent even occured. The movie was very gd however ^^

102012 The End Of The World. Empty Re: 2012 The End Of The World. Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:55 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

lol no way to believe this......eventually there will be an end after all

112012 The End Of The World. Empty Re: 2012 The End Of The World. Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Shido Fuyuki

Shido Fuyuki
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I Beleive the rapture wil happen before this!LOL..
God would not makeg his people suffer this way.
And yeah movie was good!=)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum