Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned

+10
Staxx
Duelist
nira
Kyosuke Kiryu
Tarantila
Simon
RafaeL
kiryu111
TWDOR
The_Dutch_Prince
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Banned Empty Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:01 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Ok DAD members,

Did might come as a shock to you all since we Admins should be a role-model for you guys but in fact we where acting in the way to protect you guys and to serve you guys but since the people who are in control of other site such as KC can't understand that the following result came to pass:

Kiryu111: is banned until 12th of january 2009

The_Dutch_Prince: is banned until 15th of january

I'm sorry i cant make it to finish my duels for any tournaments and therefore if i dont make it in time DQ me from the tourny or WAR.

https://darkarmeddragon.forumotion.net

2Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:33 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

What the! i read the topic it wasn't that hard to get banned..

3Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:42 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I got less sentence that TDP did Smile Reason for ban - Having a smart mouth, but truth to be told all i wrote there was just to defend academys and every player who has nothing to do with this. I still think that everything i said was true and i would do it all over again, just for u guys Smile

4Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:46 pm

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i readed your posts and your both r right !!!!! its just seto is pissed,so he bann every 1 who disagree with him !!!!! like i told on le site,he is owner,he can do w/e he want,but that doesent hive him right 2 treat people like trash,just coz sum 1 disagree with him !!!!!! starting by name of that topic...listen up you fools....kinda immature if you ask me !!

5Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

They enjoy banning people they ban everyone speaks the truth. sheesh just cuz of some bastards now we cant play kcvds tell u what this week was pretty damn week for KC -_- and its weekend

http://www.dadacademy.net

6Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:00 pm

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

he banned hamouda also.....that guy who told that he cant ask for us 2 pay for kcvds coz konami didnt aprove his game kinda open my eyes about it,i always admire 2 seto and thinked that he is good guy who doing sumthing great for ygo players around the world,but i see that he is just 1 arogant guy who think that he own the world coz he have his dueling system and if he continue 2 behave like this i think he will loose many things,respect he had,players who was there 2 respeced him and his project,accademies,teams.....just coz that "i dont give a :****: for any 1" attutude..... :S....yup,this is rly 1 sad day for kcvds,and people who like me thinked that seto is great guy :S

7Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:07 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Yes, and the ironic part in all this is that this topic was about respecting staff, well i personally think that staff will have even less respect, but everyone will keep their mouth shut because they will be afraid, srsly, even now, there are 80% of posts about hos seto is great, and half of those guys say directly opposite in ham - why? - They are afraid!!!

8Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:09 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Like kiryu and myself said,

it was all for the greater good of the entire YGO community and thats why we got banned as soon as the news leaked more people started to retaliate against KC and Seto kaiba himself.

This resulted in even more bans, he banned 12 members that i know of.

This is clearly a sad day for KCVDS and Seto kaiba himself, people looked up to him and now he starting to lose forever imo.

Sorry guys for being banned and not being able for a week to join any events or do my stuff in tournies atm I hope you guys will understand over and out ...

~~TDP ~~

9Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 pm

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i was victim of kcvds mod,and i didnt do anything !! i sented simple screenshot with sum dumass insaulted me,and do you guys know what i got ??? 3 day ban,coz i "falsifed pic" even tho i wouldnt know 2 do that even if my life would depend on it...where was seto then huh ????? he ban every 1 who disagree with him and treat people like trash.....

10Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Tarantila

Tarantila
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra

Okay i join the team, i think the demokratia the first!

http://unitedhungarianduelists.ning.com/

11Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:49 pm

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Idk..i didnt like this especialy from teh head creator of kcvds and if i say that in that topic -kc- he will ban me....just because the person said his opinon he will get banned -:-

12Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Lol I know I will get banned from here but who cares.
You all need to realize that is just a game. Dudes, you approached the situation when they did not need your opinions. You are all mad because you got banned. To be honest I read all your posts and you all deserved it!

If I was creator I would be tired of people critizicing my game and the way I should run things. Second, no one asked you guys to post there to defend your friends.

You guys have no self respect. You have to admit this is not DAD academy is KC forum. You cannot say all the shit you want in that forum...

Look. who cares if they banned your friends. You guys need to keep mouth shut when it comes to the KC forums. It is a free game and you guys still whine like babies...this is unbelivable.

About the "fools" part. You guys are idiots! He was not saying it to all of us. He was directing it to only the people being disobedient. Damn how lame can some of you guys get! use your brains for god sakes!

Kiryu - stop being an :****:. You deserved your ban fair and square and you know it. No need to whine.

Rafael- sorry, but you too need to stop whining. This topic was not to offend us. You guys make it worse by posting lame shit on the topic!

DAD - Dude, is just a game get a life, is anot all about dueling.

TDP - No one really asked for your opinion on the forum. Also, you approached the situation the wrong way.....

Tarantila- Idk wtf is wrong with you... No one asked for back up! Especially not yours!

Sorry to offend all of you, but you guys are just mad because of something that either happened in the past like rafael. Or because you decided to nose in where you were not asked to butt in...

http://duelkings.forumotion.net/index.htm

13Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:33 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

I deserved my ban only after my last post,(after TDP was banned, with no reasons in my understanding). And yes after that i did earned my ban Smile - more or less.
But as i said i would do it again and again, i can perfectly understand seto, but i can perfectly understand 50000 who had nothing to do with this. Furthermore, yes i was really annoyed by people reaction, every ham was full of cursing, but yet along everyone else either stayed quiet or published his admiration to seto(the same one who cursed him on ham). Yet along seto himself would have to understand that by closing KCVDS for weekend, he harms a lot of academys, and by meaning academys mostly academy staff who work hard to get some traffic here, so basically he harms exactly the same people he wanted to protect - Staffs.
And about all this disrespect thing...... yes we do get it a lot 2, and it annoys us, but we deal with it in different ways. not closng academy or something!

And unlike KC we are not banning everyone who posts his oppinion about things, so dont worry Smile

14Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:36 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Kyosuke i hope you read on my comments and those of kiryu's very well since i think you miss understoud my comments and if you did understand my comments about the "punnishment" you would realize that its not even about KC anymore.

It about ho Seto thinks he is a dictator like Adolf Hitler or something, he abusses his power in a way that should be done by somone of his status. Since before all this crap happend i though of him like a cool dude and praised him into heaven fro creating a free online YGO game on which we could all play and have fun.

But i guess too many people praised him into heaven and the compliments and all that got to his head and started to think he is a god or something.

Power doesnt mean you have the right to punnish everyone that uses the system, power means resposibility for all that use it and you have to make the best decission to keep things under control so that the "good" guys wont be hurt by the " bad" guys. He choose to make the worse decission possible since the entire Online YGO community cant duel for 3 days, meaning all tournies, Wars and special events are being killed for 3 days.

Thats not taking responsibility, thats called taking a chea shot to get some attention and to frighten people to obay his commands :****: him and idc about my ban, the only thing idc about is that my opponets in wars an tournies have to wait now.

He thinks that he can do w.e he wants since he is the creator of KCVDS well he can't and i guess more people are starting to realize that and tbh yes many banns were valid bans since people cursed and called him an idiot but that was only a reaction since Kiryu and I got banned without a good reason.

Since he isnt a dictator so there is some sort of freedom to speak your mind, Kiryu and I did it without being unrespectfull to him or the Staff so the banns are invalid and that event resulted in many insults and banns of other people.

You can say w.e you like but dont say Kiryu and deserved our bans since we didnt, seto was put down on his little sorry behind and got scared that me might attract more people into a " revolution "".

The only thing he can do now is to keep on banning people and kill the reputation he had by doing so since if he returns all the banns he will lose his respect by the other people and the people that decided to kiss his :****: because is the creator of KCVDS so what :****: him!!!!

End of story

15Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

kiryu111 wrote:I deserved my ban only after my last post,(after TDP was banned, with no reasons in my understanding). And yes after that i did earned my ban Smile - more or less.
But as i said i would do it again and again, i can perfectly understand seto, but i can perfectly understand 50000 who had nothing to do with this. Furthermore, yes i was really annoyed by people reaction, every ham was full of cursing, but yet along everyone else either stayed quiet or published his admiration to seto(the same one who cursed him on ham). Yet along seto himself would have to understand that by closing KCVDS for weekend, he harms a lot of academys, and by meaning academys mostly academy staff who work hard to get some traffic here, so basically he harms exactly the same people he wanted to protect - Staffs.
And about all this disrespect thing...... yes we do get it a lot 2, and it annoys us, but we deal with it in different ways. not closng academy or something!

And unlike KC we are not banning everyone who posts his oppinion about things, so dont worry Smile

Ok good that you admit that you deserved it. Others that got banned got banned for reasons. For butting in and approaching this the wrong way...

People hate Seto kaiba. He is aware of the hate but he does not care, it is funny how they still play his FREE game system. I say :****: them and go play DMU JP or something. Btw he has a game! DAD,DK,DA ect has no game where people play...it is his game and he can do as he pleases...

16Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

The_Dutch_Prince wrote:Kyosuke i hope you read on my comments and those of kiryu's very well since i think you miss understoud my comments and if you did understand my comments about the "punnishment" you would realize that its not even about KC anymore.

It about ho Seto thinks he is a dictator like Adolf Hitler or something, he abusses his power in a way that should be done by somone of his status. Since before all this crap happend i though of him like a cool dude and praised him into heaven fro creating a free online YGO game on which we could all play and have fun.

But i guess too many people praised him into heaven and the compliments and all that got to his head and started to think he is a god or something.

Power doesnt mean you have the right to punnish everyone that uses the system, power means resposibility for all that use it and you have to make the best decission to keep things under control so that the "good" guys wont be hurt by the " bad" guys. He choose to make the worse decission possible since the entire Online YGO community cant duel for 3 days, meaning all tournies, Wars and special events are being killed for 3 days.

Thats not taking responsibility, thats called taking a chea shot to get some attention and to frighten people to obay his commands ::****:: him and idc about my ban, the only thing idc about is that my opponets in wars an tournies have to wait now.

He thinks that he can do w.e he wants since he is the creator of KCVDS well he can't and i guess more people are starting to realize that and tbh yes many banns were valid bans since people cursed and called him an idiot but that was only a reaction since Kiryu and I got banned without a good reason.

Since he isnt a dictator so there is some sort of freedom to speak your mind, Kiryu and I did it without being unrespectfull to him or the Staff so the banns are invalid and that event resulted in many insults and banns of other people.

You can say w.e you like but dont say Kiryu and deserved our bans since we didnt, seto was put down on his little sorry behind and got scared that me might attract more people into a " revolution "".

The only thing he can do now is to keep on banning people and kill the reputation he had by doing so since if he returns all the banns he will lose his respect by the other people and the people that decided to kiss his ::****:: because is the creator of KCVDS so what ::****:: him!!!!

End of story

No one EVER said to depend on KCVDS forever to make academies last. What if one day he cant do it no more. Then we have to move to the next thing such as JP DMU ect. Do that with DAD if you hate the man so damn much...no one ever said to make academies to play with KCVDS...

17Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:42 pm

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

i have just 1 thing 2 say....i dont whine coz sumthing hapend in past,i "whine" coz i think this is not right way 2 treat sum people !!!!!!! i just name that as example...beside,i would see your reaction if you where banned wihoute reason,but i say again,thats not the point,just example !!!

18Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:49 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

Kysosuke,

i dont hate Seto for this since it only proofs how powerless he is against a small portion od noobs that caused the 3 day closement, but by taking that course of action he hurted a lot more people than just that small portion and on top of all that he started to act like a dictator which can only result in bad things ( just take a look at real life and tell which dictator has been praised into heaven in the course of history ).

The way he handled this isnt right and deep down you also know this, he could have just banned those brats that caused the 3 day closement and post a topic about that so that the issue would have had the same attention as it now has, since that was his goal with the 3 day colsement of KCVDS.

And sure Academies and Team can duel with other programms, but why did we all went to KCVDS at first.......because its the best although it laggs a lot but its the easiest to use. He knows that and by that knowledge he thought he could act like a dictator and do this.

I assure you kyosuke, that he realized that ( that he was wrong ) but he can never ever show regret for his action cause it would destroy whats left of his reputation and his status as being the creator of KCVDS.

People like me only tried to help out, and try to reverse the 3 day closement and offer a diff solution so that things would go smoother although he didnt asked for my opinion I as a member have the right to speak my mind whenever i want, as long as i dont offend people with my opinion and i couldnt have offended him since in every post i showed my respects and said this is not meant as an insult.

19Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:50 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

-_- no one says that he cant, i am asking if he that was the best way, but meaning all KC community, does his actions really was the best way, if they where then please explain how punishing 50000 innocent poeple help u deal with few brats that was question i asked, and got ignored, Yes, he is creator, he is the best and etc,(dont misunderstand me - i pay my utmost respect to that HUMAN) but yes, he is also just a human, he can make mistakes, but why everyone says that he is always right?

Unlike u kyo, i kinda dont want to sit quite all the time just admiering him. There is no democracy within the reason that WE are using HIS game, but it makes some responibilities to him 2, for example if i would close this academy just because some member disrespected me.... thats unlogical, but yet me(well not me but DAD can do it), a lot of people would have to suffer, and the question is - do i have the POWER to do it or do i have RIGHT to do it? And that is what seto did, he closed his game just because of few members.

20Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

kiryu111 wrote:-_- no one says that he cant, i am asking if he that was the best way, but meaning all KC community, does his actions really was the best way, if they where then please explain how punishing 50000 innocent poeple help u deal with few brats that was question i asked, and got ignored, Yes, he is creator, he is the best and etc,(dont misunderstand me - i pay my utmost respect to that HUMAN) but yes, he is also just a human, he can make mistakes, but why everyone says that he is always right?

Unlike u kyo, i kinda dont want to sit quite all the time just admiering him. There is no democracy within the reason that WE are using HIS game, but it makes some responibilities to him 2, for example if i would close this academy just because some member disrespected me.... thats unlogical, but yet me(well not me but DAD can do it), a lot of people would have to suffer, and the question is - do i have the POWER to do it or do i have RIGHT to do it? And that is what seto did, he closed his game just because of few members.

Lol dude I never said I admired the guy. I just act SMART and use my brain enough not to say something stupid that will embarras me in KC. Dude NONE OF YOU KNOW WHY KAIBA EVEN MADE THAT TOPIC. IS NOT BECAUSE of 1 person. IS BECAUSE OF SEVERAL! NONE OF YOU EVEN KNOW WHY THIS TOPIC WAS MADE. No it was not made because of Kira.

21Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:59 pm

The_Dutch_Prince

The_Dutch_Prince
Freshmen
Freshmen

LMAO Rolling of the floor

you say acting smart, what you did was nothing more than roll over and let him walk over you because you think he can do this since he is the creator of KCVDS.

If that is called smart i might aswell leave dueling since then i clearly got the game wrong.

IMO the game is about having fun and competitions in which you can compete to see who is the best at that period of time along with there is some honor and style involved which means for me not to just roll over and say yes sir, your right sir when he isnt.

22Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:01 pm

RafaeL

RafaeL
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

from what i heard,sum 1 insault kisara,thats why seto pissed,right ?

23Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:03 pm

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Well thats the point, then why he made it? what did he wanted - all people line up and say how smart he is, or all people line up to say how sorry they are? nothing else was there -_-. I dont know why, i dont now what happened, but i dont believe that it was more that 1% of KCVDS users that did something wrong, bt yet 99% has to be drawn in this -_-, And yes, nothing like this would have happened if we would know why all this... And yes, kyo if u are directing on my not knowing so hapely, then why dont u enlighten me? why he did it?

24Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

The_Dutch_Prince wrote:LMAO Rolling of the floor

you say acting smart, what you did was nothing more than roll over and let him walk over you because you think he can do this since he is the creator of KCVDS.

If that is called smart i might aswell leave dueling since then i clearly got the game wrong.

IMO the game is about having fun and competitions in which you can compete to see who is the best at that period of time along with there is some honor and style involved which means for me not to just roll over and say yes sir, your right sir when he isnt.

Dude is a game. No one is the best... Is basically a luck game.
i do not let him walk over me. I just agree that you call got banned fairly.

25Banned Empty Re: Banned Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Kyosuke Kiryu

Kyosuke Kiryu
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

kiryu111 wrote:Well thats the point, then why he made it? what did he wanted - all people line up and say how smart he is, or all people line up to say how sorry they are? nothing else was there -_-. I dont know why, i dont now what happened, but i dont believe that it was more that 1% of KCVDS users that did something wrong, bt yet 99% has to be drawn in this -_-, And yes, nothing like this would have happened if we would know why all this... And yes, kyo if u are directing on my not knowing so hapely, then why dont u enlighten me? why he did it?

Idk dont ask me. Ask him. But I doubt it was for lame opinions. Maybe it was to see who would defy him? Who knows?! Maybe just to let the newbies see what was wrong instead of them spamming why is the game closed. Anyways, I will stop spamming now. I will leave this topic alone. I think I got my message through...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum