Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

scout plane

+3
MUFC
TWDOR
najex
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1scout plane Empty scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:00 am

najex

najex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Next article

D.D scout plane

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rulings It is the OWNER of "D.D. Scout Plane" that Special Summons it. Even if your opponent controls your "D.D. Scout Plane", if it is removed from play, you get to Special Summon it.[1]
If you don't have a vacant Monster Card Zone when "D.D. Scout Plane" would be Special Summoned, "D.D. Scout Plane" is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard.[1]
"D.D. Scout Plane"'s effect activates whether it is removed from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, or the field.[1]
If "D.D. Scout Plane" is removed from play and is face-down while out of play, such as with "Lightforce Sword" or "Different Dimension Capsule", "D.D. Scout Plane"'s effect does not activate. But if "D.D. Scout Plane" was face-down on the field, and was removed by "Nobleman of Crossout", it is placed face-up while out of play and its effect does activate.[1]
If "D.D. Scout Plane" is face-down on the field while "Banisher of the Light" is in play, and "D.D. Scout Plane" is destroyed by "Raigeki Break", it is removed from play and its effect activates because it is placed face-up out of play.[1]
If "D.D. Scout Plane" is destroyed by "Dark Ruler Ha Des" and then removed from play to Special Summon "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", "D.D. Scout Plane"'s effect activates and it will be Special Summoned.[1]
If "D.D. Scout Plane" is destroyed by "Lesser Fiend", "D.D. Scout Plane"'s effect activates and it is Special Summoned even if "Dark Ruler Ha Des" was also in play when it was destroyed.[1]
If "D.D. Scout Plane" is removed during an End Phase, it is Special Summoned with its effect during that same End Phase.[1]
"D.D. Scout Plane"'s effect can only activate once during the same End Phase, so if a combo of "Banisher of the Light" and "King Tiger Wanghu" is set up, "D.D. Scout Plane" will only be Special Summoned once.[1]
If "D.D. Scout Plane" is removed from play and then returned to the Graveyard with "Miracle Dig" the same turn, its effect is reset and it remains in the Graveyard and is not Special Summoned.[1]
If "Prohibition" was used and "D.D. Scout Plane" is prohibited, "D.D. Scout Plane" cannot be Special Summoned and remains removed from play.[1]
If "D.D. Scout Plane" is removed from play with "Different Dimension Gate", "D.D. Scout Plane"'s effect activates and "D.D. Scout Plane" is Special Summoned. If "Different Dimension Gate" is later destroyed, the other removed monster is returned to the field at that time.[1]

this is a monster that can come back out of the removed from play zone at the end phase

this card has had a place in removed from play deck for a long time but there is a little bid more to this card than that

how many cards currently exist that need to remove a card(s) from the grave from play to work?

you wont find a better candidate for that purpose.

here are some exp:

dark armored dragon: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field.

Dark Nephthys: If this card is in your hand and there are 3 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard, you can remove from play 2 of them to send it to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by this effect, Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card.

rainbow dark dragon: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 7 DARK monsters with different names from your Graveyard. You can remove from play all other DARK monsters you control and from your Graveyard to have this card gain 500 ATK for each card removed.

the dark creator: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned, by having 5 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard while you control no monsters. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard.

skull lair (continuous trap): Remove from play any number of monster cards in your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field whose Level is equal to the number of the cards you removed from play.

Prometheus, King of the Shadows: When you Normal Summon this card, remove from play any number of DARK monsters in your Graveyard. This card gains 400 ATK for each removed card, until the end of this turn.

the beginning of the end: Activate only if there are 7 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard. Remove from play 5 DARK monsters from your Graveyard to draw 3 cards

it is also the best candidate for
allure of darkness: Draw 2 cards, then remove from play 1 DARK monster from your hand. If you don't have any DARK monsters in your hand to remove, send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard.

since it is a dark it can be send to the grave with
Armageddon knight and dark grepher
another way of getting him out is with
gold sarcophagus:.Select and remove from play 1 card in your Deck. During your second Standby Phase after this card's activation, add the removed card to your hand.

It will get removed from the game and be summond to the field. you wont get him to your hand with the eff of gold sarcophagus but you will get him on the field during the end phace.
In 2 turns in the hand or in one turn on the field what do you prefer?

here are 2 decks that take adv of this cards ability to come back during the end phace

you will notice that this deck has a abnormal amount of monsters in it. This is because
vail of darkness: During your Draw Phase, if you draw a DARK monster, you can reveal it and send it to the Graveyard to draw 1 more card.

and if you don’t get that card in your starting hand than you can still use Armageddon knight, germs and such to fill your grave.

these decks are all just examples. I am sure you can do a better job than these.

this card disserves a place in any removed from play deck but like I have show you can also be used in a lot of dark decks

ps.at my previous artical peapel have been asking me to add colur to my text but I actualy find that that actualy makes it harder to read but if you realy want than give me sugestions and I will change the color

Last edited by najex on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2scout plane Empty Re: scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:05 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Dude you are good with articles...very good job 9.99/10

and again use colors:
for every subject red color, every spell card green color, every trap car a violet color, every fusion purple and synchro as bold code.

otherwise i might give you 10/10 for your hard work..

3scout plane Empty Re: scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 am

najex

najex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

better like this?

4scout plane Empty Re: scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Again good job,you are good at these things,only one thing: twdor said you must add more colors ,i'm agree,you must do this to be the article more noticed.Very helpful article,9.5/10.

5scout plane Empty Re: scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:32 am

najex

najex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

I added the color to it

6scout plane Empty Re: scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:52 am

Simon

Simon
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Seriuosly im impressed with your article writing skillz Smile great job you're getting better at this 9/10

hey remember im waiting for more Smile

http://www.dadacademy.net

7scout plane Empty Re: scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:05 am

Designer Drugs

Designer Drugs
Freshmen
Freshmen

Really nice,u r here for a short period of time and posting really good articles,i know u r skilled with morphotronics so i would like u to write an article about them also try to make it special and take your time Smile

8scout plane Empty Re: scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:36 am

najex

najex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

ok but now one artical evry half a week or so or els I will run out of insperation 2 fast

9scout plane Empty Re: scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:42 am

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

TWDOR make him teacher XD great job man keep it coming

9.5/10

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

10scout plane Empty Re: scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:18 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Dude you get better and better, for a ra thats pretty amazing stuff. 10/10 As Shadow said: MAKE THIS GUY A TEACHER SOMEONE

11scout plane Empty Re: scout plane Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:20 am

najex

najex
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

now that is what I call some serious apprisiation

thanks all of you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]