Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shadows End.....

+3
Stardust Dragon
MUFC
Shadow
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shadows End..... Empty Shadows End..... Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Shadow

Shadow
Alumni
Alumni

k academy i think the topic says it all.....im quittin everything......i have to concentrate on my future now...But first i wanna thank the best teacher and guider in the whole yugioh world Very Happy........Kiryu111......dude ty alot for wat uve done with me,i wanted to repay u but im sry if i couldnt and i wanna thank all DAD academy for supportin me......plus i got all i wanted...i have good frnds....good teacher and strong rivals(thats u MUFC Wink and many other ppl ofc lol) and i became obelisk in DAD Smile and became DLK member.....couldnt think of anything better.

But dun wurry guys i'll come visit DAD from time to time,but nomore KCVDS,Hamachi or posting.....So all i wanna say is
YOU RULE DAD ACADEMY so u do DAD u have a great academy man....u should be proud and kick all hackers away Wink Goodbye everybody and THX for everything Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Shadows End..... Empty Re: Shadows End..... Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:57 pm

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

Thank you Shadow,goodbye =/.

3Shadows End..... Empty Re: Shadows End..... Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon
Freshmen
Freshmen

geee shadow u will miss me and miss all of us
i never imagined that u will leave DAD academy
but i think ur future has first priority
Good luck with ur life

ur friend, STD

4Shadows End..... Empty Re: Shadows End..... Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:08 am

TWDOR

TWDOR
Freshmen
Freshmen

Sad to hear, but real life and future are more important than DAD Academy, anways cya..

5Shadows End..... Empty Re: Shadows End..... Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:23 am

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen

well i am sry to hear that but i know him in real and he needed that he is in the most important part of his life now well gl in ur studies if i didnt say that to u face to face Sad

6Shadows End..... Empty Re: Shadows End..... Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:01 am

FenixFX

FenixFX
Freshmen
Freshmen

Bye, good luck in your life.

7Shadows End..... Empty Re: Shadows End..... Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 pm

BigBangShot

BigBangShot
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

not that glad to see that u r leaving everything ereck but I hope u reach ur goals in ur real life... even if u r cocky n annoying sometimes XD...u r a good guy. c ya

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum