Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

vincentiusteguhlesmana's room

+3
SpiTFire96
MUFC
kiryu111
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Empty vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 am

kiryu111

kiryu111
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Deck Used: Beast

Cards in Deck:
40-45 means he has a balanced Number of cards in his deck, +2

Deck Build: . 5/10

Dueling Style: 5/10

Use of Cards: 10/20

Extra Comments: none

Dorm

22 points - Slifer: New and inexperienced Duelists, that need to learn a lot
about Deck Building,Dueling and Ruling.
he got points less than 25.

Welcome to DAD, and enjoy your stay Smile

2vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Empty Re: vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:35 am

MUFC

MUFC
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

What a name o_O,weird but anyway,welcome to Slifer,improve your skills.

3vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Empty Re: vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 am

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Hey! .:MUFC:. He's in my dorm so i am sticking up for him, its not a weird name!!! Jk. Anyway welcome to DAD hope u enjoy your stay. Hf and retests every month or less if u are active ^_^. Wanna duel PM me. Have a question visit my office

4vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Empty Re: vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:10 am

PhantomX

PhantomX
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Lol it isnt a werid name its a smexy name xP anyways..

Welcome to DAD and slifer enjoy your stay here make sure to follow all the rules

5vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Empty Re: vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:46 am

KingMP94

KingMP94
Black Mamba
Black Mamba

welcome to DAD and slifer dorm Smile

6vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Empty Re: vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am

vista281

vista281
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

welcome to the slifer dorm have fun

7vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Empty Re: vincentiusteguhlesmana's room Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 pm

vincentiusteguhlesmana

vincentiusteguhlesmana
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

wow thanks for the warm welcome...(even kiryu is also welcoming me, I feel happy but also sad because my duel with kiryu only last 2 turns and I already lose T.T) well I hope we all can get along well Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum