Dark Armed Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magician of Black Chaos's room

+4
svstar34
Magician of Black Chaos
Flaker
Judgment Dragon
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Magician of Black Chaos's room Empty Magician of Black Chaos's room Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Judgment Dragon

Judgment Dragon
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Cards in Deck:
40-45 means he has a balanced Number of cards in his deck, +2

Deck Build: . 5/10

Dueling Style: 5/10

Use of Cards: 10/20

Extra Comments: none

Dorm

Slifer: New and inexperienced Duelists, that need to learn a lot
about Deck Building,Dueling and Ruling.
he got points less than 25.

Welcome to DAD and have fun here

Last edited by Judgment Dragon on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Magician of Black Chaos's room Empty Re: Magician of Black Chaos's room Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Flaker

Flaker
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Lol Magician of Black Chaos welcome to DaD, have fun!

And magician is actually very good he managed to reach top 9 in clash of the 3 deities tourny in KC so I dont know why he is in slifer but anyways enjoy your stay. He is magician of black chaos in KC.

Last edited by Flaker on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Magician of Black Chaos's room Empty Re: Magician of Black Chaos's room Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Magician of Black Chaos

Magician of Black Chaos
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

This is true. Im Magician of Black Chaos, Top 9 in clash of the 3 deities tourny in KC.

http://www.kaibacorporation.com/viewtopic.php?pid=268079#p268079

I can`t be Slifer (u.u) . I want Re- test please.

4Magician of Black Chaos's room Empty Re: Magician of Black Chaos's room Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm

svstar34

svstar34
Alumni
Alumni

please dont complain about your rank, everyone is tested fairly and placed according to their skills

5Magician of Black Chaos's room Empty Re: Magician of Black Chaos's room Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 pm

SpiTFire96

SpiTFire96
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Welcome to DAD and my dorm! Idc if u were blah blah blah but u didnt do well enough to reach your standard i suppose. Retests every month.. less if u are active. PM me or visit my office if you have questions or duel requests. My office is in the slifer dorm

6Magician of Black Chaos's room Empty Re: Magician of Black Chaos's room Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:49 pm

BERKAY

Freshmen
Freshmen

Welcome to Slifer Red Dorm
Enjoy Here and Be A Good Slifer !!!

7Magician of Black Chaos's room Empty Re: Magician of Black Chaos's room Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 am

Magician of Black Chaos

Magician of Black Chaos
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk

Ok, ok.

8Magician of Black Chaos's room Empty Re: Magician of Black Chaos's room Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:00 am

Gotenks

Gotenks
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

welcome 2 slifer and DAD academy

9Magician of Black Chaos's room Empty Re: Magician of Black Chaos's room Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 am

sacredfreedom

sacredfreedom
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer

hey there! welcome to Slifer! hope to duel you sometime...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum